[34]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"tobio-chan. we meet again."

erena suppressed a small smile at her brother's petty behaviour. kageyama furrowed his eyebrows, confused as to why tooru was there. "not to be rude, but aren't you supposed to be at school right now?"

"school's finished," tooru waved his hand. "yeah, i may have training, but there is more pressing matters at hand."

tooru narrowed his eyes. "i heard that you and ere-chan are dating."

surprised, kageyama looked to erena for confirmation that tooru knew. she nodded, recalling last night when she had accidently told tooru about her relationship with kageyama. him, being an protective older brother, immediately made plans to talk [interrogate] kageyama.  

suddenly, tooru's cold demeanour vanished as he turned to look at erena, pouting. "why, ere-chan? maybe i wouldn't have tortured your boyfriend if he was decent, but he's tobio-chan! and tobio-chan is a pure villain! have you not forgotten that he cruelly destroyed my team without any mercy? he made iwa-chan cry!"

"he didn't 'cruelly destroy' your team," erena rolled her eyes. "i'm pretty sure you nearly attacked him in middle school. quit being such a drama queen."

"that's just who i am," tooru dramatically sighed, the back of his hand touching his forehead. he pointed to kageyama next. "and he's just a villain! a war criminal! a terro-"

"and also my boyfriend."

tooru pinched the bridge of his nose. "why must you have such bad taste in men? you could've picked kindaichi or kunimi, but you pick k-kageyama."

tooru spoke as if speaking kageyama's name was torture.

"you know he's right here?" face-palmed erena.

the oikawa siblings glanced at kageyama, who had been shifting uncomfortably, unsure what to make of their interaction.

"you're usually a lowkey savage, how come you haven't made any insults yet?" tooru said, putting a hand on his hip in a very judgy manner. 

"because you're my girlfriend's brother."

"huh?"

kageyama took a deep breath. "usually, i see you as oikawa tooru, the setter i aspire to be and captain of one of the most skilled team i've gone up against. and so, i would naturally try to destroy you. but now, you are oikawa tooru, the brother of my girlfriend who i like very much. and so, now that we're off court, i'll respect you and oblige to any requests you have, as long as i get to keep my relationship with erena-san."

tooru pondered this, weighing the pros and cons as erena and kageyama nervously glanced at each other. even if tooru disapproved, erena and kageyama would continue to date.

but the two wanted tooru's approval, because erena and tooru were close siblings, and best friends to each other most of the time. kageyama preferred a relationship in which erena's beloved brother approved. 

tooru finally said, "i've made my decision. i guess i'll let you, kageyama, date erena-chan. but you have to promise to listen to my every request like you said."

kageyama only nodded.

"so," tooru continued. "you have to promise not to touch her without her consent, encourage her to keep up with academics, not to influence her negatively and you have to buy me milk bread everyday."

erena's jaw dropped as kageyama still nodded, agreeing to every request, including the last one. "that's expensive!"

tooru ignored her and clasped his hands. "everyday starting now, please!"

kageyama raced off, obliging to the request. erena, though supressing yet another smile, scowled. "tooru!"

tooru shot her a big grin. "you know, i think i'm starting to like him."

"just because he's going to buy you milk bread!"

"no seriously," tooru ruffled her hair. "i'm glad you're dating a boy who's this dedicated to you."

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

wow that was longer than usual

word count: 614