[31]

enjoy this picture since i am currently on the lookout for new gifs c:

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

erena frowned slightly as she approached the vending machine, noticing the complete absence of all the flavoured milk cartons. it wasn't only one or two, but all of them were gone. 

this never happened. yeah, the milk cartons were quite popular, but they had never sold out like this. her frowned deepened and she tilted her head slightly as she noticed bold, typed letters on a note stuck to the vending machine.

"if you want your milk, come to the school gates," erena read aloud. half-curious and half-desperate-for-milk, she quickly made her way to the school gates.

a small crowd had been attracted. there, next to the school gates, was the stolen milk cartons. and there, standing in front of the crowd, was yachi and kageyama.

swallowing, erena politely pushed her way to the two. she was still mad at them, but at this point, she was more surprised than mad. she looked kageyama in the eye. "you knew that if you did this i would have to talk to you. do you really want to talk to me that badly?"

"yes," kageyama responded. "i do."

"we want to explain ourselves," yachi said, a hint of desperation in her voice. "what you saw at the gym, it was all a misunderstanding."

kageyama outstretched his hand towards the brunette. "please. just give me a chance to explain."

i'm mad at him. i'm mad at him. i'm mad at him. i'm mad at him. i'm mad at him. i'm mad at him. i'm mad at him. i'm mad at him.

erena chanted those words inside her head, reminding herself. but no matter how much she repeated those words, she still found solace as she accepted kageyama's warm hand.

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

i love dark mode sm vv sexy

word count: 320