𝟎:𝟓𝟎

-1 week later ..
-Friday Morning
-6:45 am

I woke up to loud ass Nicole coming in my room to wake me up..
"Lani! Get up!"
"Girl don't call me Lani. We not coo." I said while rubbing my eyes.
She looked at me with a stank face "Look. Drop the attitude.. I ain't do shit to yo ass"
"You & yo bad ass son live here. That's what you did."
"Mhm yeah whatever. Get up.. you don't wanna be late."
"I know ! Please get out."
She rolled her eyes and walked out my room. I'm still mad at my dad for having this bitch move in with her 10 year old son. I moved here to get away from bullshit.. not fall right back into it. I sighed and got up to go get in the shower, but unfortunately Nicole's son Elijah was already in there.

I banged on the door to try & get him out cause I didn't have the time to be late to school. Especially since Meech literally bouta come pick me up.

"Bruh ! Elijah ! Get out !" He opened the door and rolled his eyes at me as he walked out. This exactly why ion fuck with lil kids.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I got out the shower , did my hair & then got ready. I was surprisingly doing well on time.

 I was surprisingly doing well on time

^The look for the day

I ran downstairs to grab something to eat before I left. I tried to skip past my dad but I was too late.

"Look..I know this is hard on you and I-"
"I gotta go. Meech is outside waiting on me. We can talk later." I gave him a slight smile & walked out the house and into meech's car.

"Wassup sexy"
"Heyy."
"What's up with you?"
"Hm? Nothin. I'm fine."
He smacked his lips , "you're such a bad liar."
"I'm for real. I'm cool. Just .. tired."
"Mhm.. aight."
We decided not to talk the rest of the ride & I'm glad we didn't , because I was sooo close to my breaking point.

We got out the car started walking towards th school. Meech put his hand out and grabbed mine. I knew he could tell something was up. I'm not used to this kind of affection so this was mad weird to me.

We got in and he walked me over to my locker "You gon be aight?"
I nodded. 
"I Love you"
"I love you too" he gave me a hug and then walked off. Dej walekd over to me with her arms crossed and smacked her lips
"Y'all already saying y'all love each other ?"
"We've known each other since we were babies. I've always loved Meech. This not nothing new."
"Mhm.."
"Dej .. please. Not today."
"I'm not doing nothing. Jus confused on why you tryna be sneaky and get with him."
"Sneaky? What're you talking about?"
"You tryna go behind my back and get with him. I'm not dumb."
"Girl go behind yo back fo what? If I wanted to have him right now..I would. Today really not the day. Ion have time for yo shit. Please."
"Hm. Bet." She shoved past me & went down the hallway.
I didn't even have the energy to argue with ole girl rn. I'm already pissed. So, I walked to my class & just tried to calm myself down. I got a text from Meech during class so I pulled out my phone to text him back.