Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Confusion 🔞

A/N: Since you guys are asking, here's my another update but short keke Get ready guys because Jisoo's giving up?

•••

When Lalisa deepened her kiss, gliding her tongue inside Jennie's mouth, Jennie snapped back to reality. She pushed Lalisa away, her hand slapping across Lalisa's cheek with a force she didn't know she possessed.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Jennie demanded.

"Thanking you for getting the deal for us. As always," Lalisa's voice dripping seduction.

"I am Jisoo's wife! Your partner! Remember her?"

Lalisa's hand rose to caress her chubby cheek and Jennie slapped it away.

"If you don't remember, Jisoo, why should I?" Jennie stepped away from the counter, away from Lalisa. "This little party is just about over. I expect you to leave."

Lalisa grabbed Jennie's arm, keeping her from bolting from the room. "You'll remember," she told Jennie.

"I doubt my memory will be anywhere near your fantasy Lalisa!" Jennie spat, yanking from Lalisa's hold and leaving the room.

Jennie's eyes connected with Yeri's as she passed. "Take your wife home, Yeri!"

**********

Jennie was a jumble of nerves as she lies in bed listening to Jisoo preparing for bed. Her mind raced with what Lalisa had done to her earlier. What us was she talking about?

She still felt the cold chill flowing through her from Lalisa's touch. She wasn't imagining it. Every time Lalisa touched her, she felt a dreadful loss. Why?

Jisoo turn off the lights and climb into bed. Jennie needed comfort. Something to take this cold feeling away. Only Jisoo could do that.

Jennie turned and snuggled up just like any other night. Jisoo's left arm came down to hold her close, caressing her upper arm.

Jisoo's mind wouldn't shut down. Why was this happening again?

"Jisoo?" Jennie softly called her from her thoughts.

"Hmm."

Jennie could tell Jisoo was wound up.

"I'm sorry," Jennie apologized.

Jisoo lightly shook her head. Before the accident, she was the one to always apologize.

"I know you're angry with me for showing your plans to the senators." Jennie continued.

"Jennie, I'm not angry." At least not about the senators.

Jisoo knew she was angry with Lalisa. Was Lalisa also with Jennie?

"I was surprised to see them looking at you. But, it all worked out." Jisoo continued.

Jennie lifted her head and looked down at Jisoo. "But, I stepped over a line, didn't I?"

That would be an understatement.

Jisoo's hand rose and caressed her cubby cheek. "Oh Jennie," she whispered, sliding her hand to the back of Jennie's head and pulling her to her.

Jennie opened to her, as she always did. What was different was the desperation Jisoo had flowing through her. Lalisa was once again trying to rip Jennie from her.

Jisoo rolled their bodies and made love to Jennie, desperately trying to fill whatever void Lalisa could.

Jennie felt something different. She needed Jisoo. Needed to erase the past few hours and feel safe again. Her hands tangling in Jisoo's hair.

Jisoo needed to join with Jennie every way she could. As she slid inside, her hands caressed up Jennie's arms. Holding them above Jennie's head, intertwining their fingers.

Not allowing Jennie to break their connection. To reach for her. Needing to claim her as her.

Not being able to reach for Jisoo felt odd. If Jennie tried to pull her hands free, Jisoo's clutch them tighter.

Jisoo lifted her lips from Jennie's, suckling at her neck. Collarbone. Shoulder. A little rougher than she probably should have been, but her desperation couldn't be quenched.

"Jisoo," Jennie softly called, her head going back. "Please," she pled, trying to pull her hands free.

Jisoo wouldn't allow it. She couldn't talk. She communicated with her mouth on Jennie's sensitized flesh. Feeling Jennie orgasm beginning to grow.

This bondage Jisoo was doing was driving her crazy. Why was she not allowing me to touch her? Jennie simply wanted to take Jisoo as high as she was taking her.

Jisoo stroked within her torturously slow, her five o'clock shadow rough against Jennie's skin as her mouth continued kissing and suckling.

Jennie was getting so close. When she was just about to go over, Jisoo slow down. Then take her back up that climb. She was going insane with not being able to release.

She arched her back, lifting her hips. Anything to get Jisoo as deep inside as possible.

This allowed Jisoo access to Jennie's breasts. She suckled. She nipped. She tugged.

"Oh God Jisoo! Please," Jennie begged.

All Jisoo could think was she was going to give Jennie so much pleasure, she would never think of Lalisa again. 'You're mine', went over and over in her mind as she'd get Jennie close then bring her back down.

Jennie's breathing in short bursts. "Jisoo, please. I want... to..."

Jisoo's was relentless.

Jennie was oh so close again. "Please!"

Back down again. Jennie again tried to pull her hands free. No use. Jisoo was on a mission.

Jennie tried matching Jisoo's rhythm with lifting her hips. Anything to get her to release. She was getting close again.

"Please Jisoo," Jennie cried.

Jisoo silenced her with a kiss. Swallowing Jennie's words. Mine, Jennie. Mine.

Jennie bucked her hips. Pulled at her hands. If Jisoo didn't bring her to release soon, she was going to have a heart attack.

Her hands squeezed Jisoo's tighter. She was close again. She bucked more. Somehow Jisoo kept her at the point just before falling over the edge.

Jisoo's rhythm oh so nice. She broke their kiss and took Jennie's nipple in her mouth.

"Oh my God Jisoo," Jennie sighed. Waiting for her orgasm to shake through her. She was so close. "Yes," she said over and over.

Jisoo's rhythm increased. Faster. Harder. Deeper.

"Jisoo!" Jennie called out, finally falling over that edge. Her entire body trembling as Jisoo joined her.

Jisoo collapsed Jennie's roof. Finally releasing her grip on her hands. Jennie looped them around Jisoo's neck, sifting through her hair.

They remained still for a moment before Jisoo rolled and pulled Jennie to rest at her chest. Had it been enough? Could Jisoo possibly prevent Jennie's craving for Lalisa?

Jennie nestled in Jisoo's embrace. She was exhausted. Her eyes grew heavy with the sound of Jisoo's heart beneath her ear and Jisoo's soft caresses at her arm.

"Jisoo?" Jennie softly called.

"Shh." Jisoo's hand sifting through her hair, feeling her relax.

Jisoo couldn't talk now. She knew she couldn't erase the events of the evening. But, for this moment, Jennie was her.

"Jisoo," Jennie sighed just before sleep overcame her.

Sleep evaded Jisoo. Her mind going over and over what she had seen. The train wreck was coming again, and she didn't know how to stop it.