Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Divorce

A/N: Here's another update since you guy's are asking for more. But this is the last keke I don't want to end the story that fast. Don't forget to vote and comment. I love the feedback btw. Fighting guys!

••••

It had been two days since the dinner party. Tension filled the house. Jennie felt shame and scorn. She couldn't even make eye contact with Jisoo. What if she'd seen? Jisoo will never forgive her.

Jennie couldn't get making love with Jisoo that night out of her mind. It had been different somehow. As wonderful as it had been, something nibbled at her brain.

And, last night. Nothing. Jennie felt how tense Jisoo was as she snuggled up close. Felt a distance between them. Had she put it there? Oh God, what if Lalisa had told her?

The other Kim's stopped for one last evening before returning to their homes. Jisoo's hiding in her office.

After Jinwoo was put to bed, Minyoung pulled Roy and Paul to the den with her while Jennie was busy in the kitchen cleaning up. Everyone noticed the awkwardness between them.

Minyoung burst into Jisoo's office.

Jisoo looked up with a start at the intrusion.

"What have you done to my sister?" Minyoung demanded.

"Minyoung," Roy warned.

"Great, now I get the other Kim's family on me."

Roy stepped closer. "Care to tell me what happened over the past couple days?"

"It's none of your business, Oppa," Jisoo angrily told him.

"I warned you, hurt my baby sister and I'd step up."

Jisoo was pacing, running her hands through her hair. She chuckled. "Hurt your sister? Now there's a funny scenario."

Paul stepped forward now. "Jisoo, we can see something's going on. Jennie's almost in tears constantly. You're hiding in here. You guys have a fight or something?"

"Or something."

Jennie heard voices and walked toward the den. Standing outside, she listened in. She knew it's bad, but listened anyway.

"I knew it was only a matter of time!" Minyoung angrily shot at Jisoo. "Fess up, Jisoo! What did you do this time?"

Jisoo had had enough. She had to see Lalisa in the office, on the sites, everywhere. Then, home she had Jennie avoiding her. Not even able to look at her.

Obviously Jennie remembered Lalisa. It burned Jisoo that she so easily remembered Lalisa and yet not their life.

Jisoo yanked open her briefcase and pulled out the legal document she'd kept there. She threw it on the desk, glaring at the three siblings facing her, throwing accusations.

"Do you want to know why your sister wanted that divorce?"

Divorce? What divorce? Jennie shook her head clearing a fog that had begun to build.

"We all know why, Jisoo," Minyoung shot back. "Because you weren't the wife you should have been."

Jisoo chuckled sarcastically. "It's never the fault of the other Kim. Always blame someone else." She paced some more. "Well, let me tell you something about your precious, baby sister. She wanted that divorce because she was having an affair."

Jennie's legs grew weak. She closed her eyes, forcing herself to search her mind.

"What!?" all three asked stunned at the same time.