Chapter Sixty-Six: The Comeback Couple 🔞

Jisoo's hands angled Jennie's face as she gave her soft kisses.

After a few of these too brief encounters, Jennie whispered, "I thought you were going to kiss me," she sighed.

Oh yeah, I loved this Jennie.

Jennie squealed when Jisoo wrapped her arms around her waist, picked her up and carried her over to the desk. She sat on the desk, scooted forward, settling Jisoo between her thighs.

She looked up into Jisoo's eyes, the prettiest golden brown she knew she'd ever see. Her eyes and smile mischievous as she slid her hands up Jisoo's chest. She caressed down the sides of Jisoo's face.

"Are you really here? Or am I just dreaming again?"

Jisoo's smile wide. "Oh, I'm here Jen. I'm not going anywhere."

Jennie smiled. "My turn," she cooed as she tugged Jisoo forward.

She felt Jisoo shudder as her tongue slid along Jisoo's lower lip before making full contact, drinking Jisoo in as though she were a lifeline.

Jisoo was instantly hard. Her arms wrapped around Jennie tightly, pulling Jennie completely against her.

Oh yeah, this is gonna be good, Jennie thought.

Jennie squealed as Jisoo's lips moved to the hollow near her ear.

"I love you Jennie. So very much," Jisoo whispered before her tongue swirled Jennie's outer ear.

Jennie pulled Jisoo's lips from her, her breathing coming in short bursts. "I need you Jisoo."

"Yes," Jisoo hissed as she pulled Jennie to the edge of the desk. "Let's go home."

Jennie placed her hands on Jisoo's chest again, that seductive smile back.

"Jisoo, have we ever," Jennie nodded to the leather sofa in Jisoo's office, "you know."

"Here? In the office?"

Jennie chewed on her lower lip and nodded.

"No," Jisoo answered.

Jisoo felt Jennie's heat as Jennie wrapped her legs behind her and snuggled in close to the bulge in her jeans.

Her moan telling Jennie she wasn't gonna last until they got home any more than Jennie was.

Jennie kissed her ear. "Let's make some new memories, Jisoo."

Jisoo answered her by scooping her up, her legs around Jisoo's waist, as Jisoo carried her to the sofa.

She set Jennie down before making easy work of the snap and zipper on Jennie's jeans skirt.

Panties and skirt torturously slow as Jisoo brought them down over her legs, past her calves. Over the five inch heeled oxfords.

"The shoes stay," Jisoo told Jennie as she tossed the clothes to the floor.

"Jisoo, please," Jennie giggled.

"Now who's impatient?" Jisoo asked as she kissed up Jennie's legs. Nipping as she went.

"Jisoo!"

Jisoo unbuttoned Jennie's sweater and thanked the heavens for the front clasp on her bra. Exposing Jennie to her, she dipped her head, taking one aroused nipple in, swirling her tongue around the swollen bead.

As Jisoo took the second nipple in her mouth, one hand plucked and teased the first. Her other hand traveling lower.

Her thumb pad applying just the right amount of pressure to Jennie's most feminine spot as it swirled her bud.