Replaced

-Foxy Pov
Foxy! Foxy!?! Foxy can you hear us?!?" "He doesn't look so good" "That's cause of that stupid new owner trying to replace us!" "Come on Foxy wake up!" That's all I remember before everything went black.

"Hey I think he's waking up!" "Shhh! His head probably hurts!" "Well you two aren't helping that if you guys keep yelling" kind of chuckling while hearing my friends argue I lifted my head and said sheepishly "hey guys". I was then attacked by Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. Bonnie yelled "THANK GOD YOUR ALIVE! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE STUCK WITH THESE TWO IDIOTS! YOUR LIKE ALMOST THE NORMAL ONE HERE!" Chica and Freddy looked at Bonnie mad "HEY!"
"Sorry but he's like my best friend ok" "what about me?!?" "Ok ok your my best girl friend" right then me and Freddy smirked and nudged Bonnie. "Best girlfriend bonnie? Hehe" Bonnie saw what mistake he made and regretted it. "What?!? No no! Not in that way!!" Me and Freddy were still nudging Bonnie. "mmmmmmhhhhh call it what you want! Hehe"

Chica was blushing and looking at the floor. "Ummmmm i-it's fine Bonnie.....I don't m-mind" Bonnie looked up surprised and had a small smile.

-Freddy Pov

Silence started to fill the room and not the good kind so I changed the subject. "Soooooooo I......like.....pizza" Dang it that sounded retarded. I looked at every one and knew what I started "OOOOH ME TOO! WE SHOULD GO GET SOME!!" Dang it looks like I forgot how much Chica and Bonnie seemed to realize that to since he was giving me the evil eye so I just waved at him. "FREDDY LOOK AT WHAT YOU STARTED WITH CHICA!" Bonnie pointed to Chica. I looked to see Chica bouncing around saying pizza. "opps ehehe".

All of our noise and commotion was interrupted by a Foxy hugging us. "yar I'm just glad I still have me friend with me!" I felt a smile form on my face and I looked at Bonnie and Chica to see them smiling as well. Foxy finally let go and we all sat on the floor in a circle. A devilish smile formed on Foxy's mouth "So when are we gonna give the new guard an old Fazbear welcome??? Hehe". All four of us were now smirking and by the looks of our smiles, the joker and Jeff the killer had nothing on us. Our smiles went from ear to ear. "I don't see why not now~"