THE KISS

Veronica's POV
We had a plan. A plan to hide Jughead. Yes, he wasn't really 'dead', but we wanted everyone to think, that he was and especially Donna and Brett. To be more specific, we would fake a 'Barchie' realetionship.

(Later the same day)

Author's POV
As Betty walked in the Riverdale High with Archie, she saw Jughead's locker full of notes, which were written "R.I.P JUG", "WE'RE GONNA MISS U" and things like that on them. She pretended to be sad and walked in the music classroom, where Archie had followed her. Cheryl of course, had followed them too, so she would take a picture of them and show it to Veronica and then, they would 'break up', so everyone would believe that Jughead's really dead and Betty had moved on from him.

Betty's POV
I finally kissed him. I kissed Archie and Cheryl took a photo of us kissing. To be completely honest... I mean, Archie...Nevermind. I went back to the students lounge, where Veronica stormed in, pretending to be angry. She argued with Archie first, but I told her, that I was the one who kissed him. I guess, I was. Veronica left angry and evetybody's stares where on her and on me and Archie.

●●●

{After school}

Veronica's POV
I was with Archie. We were laying on the bed and I was thinking about him and Betty. I know they only shared a kiss and this was only a 'scene', but when I had first met her, her feelings for him were really strong. Wh-What if those feelings come back? No, no, this can't happen. She has Jughead and she loves him a lot. Archie noticed that I was worried and asked me if eveything was alright.

"Did that kiss with Betty mean something to you, Archiekins?"

"What?! No, my heart belongs to you, Ronnie." he answered and I quietly sighed.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Archie.."

Jughead's POV
I was lying next to Betty. I have missed my beanie a lot. It's not the same without it. But it covered the most of the blood, so they had to burn it. While I was sitting on the bed, Betty suddenly, walked to a table and grabbed a beanie, which was excactly like my old one.

"Where did you get that?" I asked her and she answered me, that she had made it for me.

I put it on my head. I was so happy that it was back. Yes, I may have a mini love story with that beanie.

After a while, I found the courage to ask her: "Did you..liked kissing Archie?"

I saw her hesitating. I saw her. I mean, Betty was in love with Archie since I can remember her and maybe she had forgotten her feelings for him, b-but what if that kiss was enough to remind her?

A few seconds later, she looked at my eyes and replied: "You are my only man, Jug."

I gave her a half smile and we kissed for a couple of minutes, but I then pulled away. She looked confused.

"Is there anything wrong, Juggie?"

"No, I'm just very tired. I'm gonna get some sleep.."

She didn't lay next to me. She nodded, pecked my cheek and checked on her phone. Ugh...What's wrong with me? Betty loves me. She does. She really does...right...?

Betty's POV
Juggie said that he was tired and he wanted to take a nap. I kissed his cheek, grabbed my phone and went to my house. I laid on my bed and checked my phone. I texted Archie.

                          ARCHIE

Thanks again for your help. Hope I wasn't a bad kisser😉

Lol. You were great.

Goodnight😘

Goodnight😘

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

He was typing something before he sent me 'lol. You were great.' I knew he was, I know Archie. I smiled at myself, closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Archie's POV
Betty had sent me something. I checked through my phone's notifications and saw her message.

Thanks again for your help. Hope I wasn't a bad kisser.

And the emoji next to it...
Ronnie had left from earlier. I smiled looking again and again her message, until I finally wrote something as a reply.

Lol. You were great. Anytime you want again.

No. What was I doing? I immediately deleted the last sentence and then, sent it to her. She wrote goodnight with the emoji which blows a kiss and I relpied to her with the excactly same message. I was still looking at the chat. I smiled everytime I saw 'hope I wasn't a bad kisser.' No she wasn't. She was actually great.

I got up from the bed and looked at her room through the window. She was probably sleeping.

And now I have this weird feeling, that I used to have when I first saw Veronica at Pop's.

No, Arch. This can't happen. Betty is your best friend and you already have a girlfriend. The most beautyful girl in the word. You love her. Plus, Jug is your best friend too and he is Bett's boyfriend.

Yeah, that's it. Veronica. Think of Veronica. Of how many times you said you loved her.

I love Veronica. I love Veronica. I love Veronica. I love Veronica.

●●●

Jughead's POV
A few hours have passed. Betty didn't come back. Maybe she just fell asleep, why am I so worried? Come on, man! It's your best friend and your girlfriend, they won't do something that will hurt you.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hello guys! Welcome to my new book's first chapter! What do you think of it? Tysmmmm for reading, I love u all and I appreciate a lot ur support. Please, don't forget to vote.

♡♡♡