SHOWING UP

Jughead's POV
I was at Dilton's shelter thing, thinking about how I would confront Donna and Bret. Actually all of them in the Stonewall. After a few hours, I came up with a plan, that would destroy them. It was time to show up after my fake death. Betty came by and we headed to the fucking Stonewall prep.

●●●

I entered the room, where Bret, Donna, Joan and mr. Dupont were. "Hello everyone!" yelled I and everybody looked at me with shock. I laughed from the expressions they had on their dirty faces. Betty and I told them everything about their plan to make the perfect murder and of course, we confronted mr. Dupont about being a serial-killer. We had trapped them, but they still didn't admit anything, until my grandfather showed up with my dad and Charles. Mr. Dupont was in shock. After saying everything he had done to the other three writers, he refuged to go in prison and he jumped from the window, like mr. Chipping had done. I tried to stop him, but it was too late. Well, I guess, no one will miss him.

(A few hours later)

I was back. I didn't have to hide in Dilton's filthy shelter and I could go to Pop's by myself and eat my so lovely burgers at the booths. I prefered to stay at the shelter for some minutes, though. I wanted to think. About my fake death thing. If Betty, Archie and Veronica weren't there, I would die. And most importantly, I was bleeding a lot and I don't know, Veronica stopped it. So I guess...She helped me too? I thought she hated me, but maybe she doesn't hate me that much. Hell, why am I even thinking about it..?

Veronica's POV
Jughead was finally able to show up and come back at the Riverdale High. I'm kinda happy for him. Archie and Betty were hanging out, as usual and he had left me here alone. Now that I'm thinking of it, the reason that I'm happt for Jughead, is that Betty and Archie would stop pretending to be together. I lied on my bed and thought of the talk I had with Hermosa a few days ago. What kind of crap was she thinking? Me and Jughead together?! I want to puke, when I think about it. And she called him Torombolo. Ugh, I really hate her a lot. I called Archie and told him to meet me at Pop's. I also told him to bring Betty and Jughead, I mean, we should celebrate, right?

[At Pop's]

Jughead's POV
Archie called me and told me to meet him, Betty and Veronica at Pop's. He said that we should celebrate about me and I agreed, because I had missed that. Specifically, us (well, without Veronica) eating at Pop's. When I arrived there, I saw them and sat next to my girlfriend. Veronica promised me and Archie, as well, that we must graduate and she would definitely help us to make it. I was kinda surprised. I mean, okay I get that she cared about her boyfriend's graduation, but why was she so interested in mine?

"Sounds like a threat."

"It is a threat."

I laughed a bit and then Archie told us to make a promise. Everyone, including me, groaned and complained about it. In the end, though, we made it. I returned back to Betty's house, which was technically mine too. We celebrated there too and cut a cake.

Betty's POV
F. P., Alice, Juggie and Jellybean wanted to celebrate for Jug's comeback, but I wanted to do something first. I told them that I would be back soon and headed to the Stonewall prep. I wanted to find Donna, because I had a little surprise for her, that would break her easily. And bingo, I found her.

"What do you want, Betty?"

I laughed kinda evily and told her everything I knew about her grandmother. Yes right, the one, that Mr. Dupont had killed and took her place. Donna looked weak. I wanted to see her like that.

I wanted to make her leave from that damn Highschool and watch her lose everything she had.

"All I'm saying, Donna, is that you quit from the Baxters contract, otherwise I'll tell everyone about your little secret here. And I'll also make sure, that it will be the newspapers' front line."

She didn't say a word, but I knew, that she would quit.

"How did you know all those things about my grandmother?"

"From a friend's friend. None of your bussiness."

I wanted to slap her so bad.

I left from the Stonewall, feeling the win. This war is not over yet.

●●●

[Back at Betty's house]

We celebrated and cut a cake. Mom and F. P. didn't ask me where I was. Neither Jughead or Jellybean. I bet they trust me. Especially Juggie. We went to my room, where I kissed him, willing to sleep with him, but he stopped me.

"I'm really really sleepy, Betts. Can't we wait for tomorrow?"

I nodded and gave him a peck. To be honest, I was tired and sleepy too, but I'm always in the mood to make Jug even tired. I don't know why he refuses me so often lately, but what he's been through, is not easy and that made him feel exhausted. Yeah, I get it. We lied on the bed and I cuddled up next to him, closing my eyes and soon falling asleep.

Jughead's POV
I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. I opened them again and saw Betty on her underwear climbing on the top of me.

"I don't think I can wait for tomorrow, Jug..."

Said she with a seductive voice and kissed me. We had a passionate kiss, but when I pulled away and opened my eyes, Betty was gone. Instead, a girl with raven hair and hot body was on the top of me, pulling away from the kiss too.

Veronica...?!

I woke up shocked and saw Betty  sleeping pracefully next to me. Thank god, it was just a dream. Wait, a dream? No, more like a nightmare! Was I just about to have a sexual dream-nightmare with Veronica?!?!?! Someone who is a Lodge?! Absoloutely no... I don't know what kind of shit was that. Now one thing is travelling through my mind. Should I tell Veronica about it or no? I mean, no, why should I? I bet, it was just a nightmare, I don't have feelings for her, I hate her. Ugh... I couldn't fall asleep all night. At least, not after that.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I. Loved. Today's. Episode! It was anazing, I mean even though, Bughead shippers only saw Jug and Betsy kissing, Vughead shippers saw something better. They saw Veronica saving Jughead from death and be willing to help him with his graduation. Guys, when she was holding his head with his iconic beanie, I'm not gonna lie, I literally screamed. She was holding his head and at some points, caressing it!! I took so many screenshots of it😂. Oh and at the end, Kevin is working on another musical and Jughead's gonna sing! Who else is exited about it? Well, I surely am! Thank u all for reading!

Toodles

♡♡♡