TAKING REVENGE

Veronica's POV
I woke up early, this morning. To be honest, I couldn't sleep. Not after all those things happened.

But I had huge plans to destroy those two persons, who dared to do something like that, behind mine and Jughead's back. I texted Cheryl, Toni, Kevin and Jughead. We were ready to take revenge. Oh, they would end what they started, after what we're going to do.

●●●

[Arriving at school]

It was the time to humuliate them. I found Cher, who was with Toni and looked for Kev and Jug. After a few minutes, we found them too. And bingo! We saw Elizabeth and Archiebald, walking hand-to-hand, in the student lounge. I nodded at Cheryl, who was looking at me, giving her the permission to start.

"Can I have your attention, please?" shouted she and everyone looked at her.

"I would like to say a few things, before the classes begin and make sure, that you won't leave, because some of you are gonna get roasted."

She looked at Betty and Archie.

"You all know Elizabeth Cooper, right? The not so succeful cheerleader. Yes, that's who I'm talking about. And Archiebald Andrews? The Bulldogs' star athlete? Yes, him."

"Cheryl, stop!" yelled Betty and everyone got their eyes on her. Someone also yelled: "What about those two?"

"Oh, you'll find out."

It was my turn to talk. I walked up next to Cheryl. I was ready to make her pay.

"Betsy here, used to be my best friend. And Archie...Oh, he was my so called boyfriend. Varchie, remember? Well, from now and then, you better cut those shit down! Varchie and Bughead, our town's 'powercouples', are done. And you wanna know why? BECAUSE YOUR NOT SO INNOCENT HERO, PETTY, WAS HAVING SEX WITH ARCHIE, WHILE HE WAS STILL WITH ME, SO THAT MEANS, THAT HE WAS CHEATING ON ME! BETSY IS NOTHING MORE, BUT A PIECE OF SHIT. OF HER OWN FUCKING SHIT! AND SOME OF YOU NOW THINK: 'Wow, who's talking? Veronica LODGE? YEAH, WELL, I AM! AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT?! MAYBE I AM HIRAM'S DAUGHTER, BUT I'M NOT A FUCKING CHEATER! THAT SHITTY SLUT IS, THOUGH!"

I think I was screaming from the top of my lungs, but I couldn't help it. That bitch needed to hear the truth. Everyone did.

"SO ONE LAST THING FROM ME, CHEATERS. FUCK YOU!"

I was almost tearing up. Cheryl started talking again. She said some things about Betty, that made everyone look at her with disguss.

"Stop it, Cheryl! STOP IT!" yelled she.

I walked down at her and gave her a glare.

"Are you scared, now that you're hearing the truth?! That's, who you are. I maybe am a daughter of a criminal, but so are you. AND YOU ARE SO MUCH WORSE! I HATE YOU!"

I slapped her face, so hard, that everyone looked at me with surprise.

"Back off her, Veronica."

Oh now, Archie the prince Charming is going to protect her. No problemo, try to deal with me, asshole.

"What the fuck do you want, Andrews?"

"I want you to stop saying things about Betty."

"Really?! Make me!"

"Don't play with my anger, Veronica."

"You don't with mine either, asshat."

"I SAID STOP IT!"

"OR WHAT?! Are you gonna hurt me? Hmm, I thought boys don't hit girls, or do they? You can't hurt me, Andrews. BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE IT!"

"FUCK OFF!"