..FRIENDS..

Veronica's POV
Finally! After those few days passed, I was able to go with Archie at the Riverdale High. Only with him. And he didn't have to avoid me, because of our fake fight. Although, Archie called and told me, that he was going with Betty and he was wondering if I wanted to come with them.

I sighed and told him yes. Again with Betty. WHY NOT ONLY THE TWO OF US?

[At school]

Jughead's POV
Riverdale High, I'm coming! I was glad to be back for so many reasons and one of them is, that I could hangout with Arch and Betts. On my way to school, I thought, that I should thank Veronica.

I don't know how it came up. It just did.

I mean, she saved my life and she's also willing to help me with my graduation. Plus, she kept me a kind of company, when Betty and Archie didn't. I think, that I'm starting to feel Veronica as...a bit of friend...?

●●●

Later, when I arrived, my girlfriend and best friend were already there. I greeted them and Kevin with Toni saw me and welcame me back. I was so so happy for some reason. After the bell rang, I had the first period with Veronica and Toni. Toni sat next to me and Veronica was behind her. I looked at her for a second and sighed.

"Everything alright, Jones?"asked Toni and I nodded.

"Can you please give me a piece of paper?"

Toni cut a small one and gave it to me.

"Thanks, Topaz."

"What do you need it for?"

"Nothing.."

I didn't want to tell her, because she would surely think, that I liked Veronica and I wanted to ask her out. I can't even think about shit like this.

I started writing something.

'Find me at the music class, when the bell rings. I want to tell you something.'

I looked at it and hesitated before giving it to her. Maybe she would think the same as Toni. No, that's imposible, she knows, that I don't like her, well that way.

"Hey, Veronica! Take this." whispered I and handed it to her. She quickly grabbed it and started reading it. I was still looking at her to see if she nodds or something.

And she did nodded. Great, Jughead. Now you have to talk with your so called enemy. Actually, Veronica's not my enemy. Hiram is, but...

[After the bell rang]

Veronica's POV
Jughead had asked me to meet him at the music class and so did I. I went there when the bell rang and waited for a few seconds. I heard footsteps, which were Jughead's.

"Veronica..hi."

"Hi, Jughead. What do you wanted to tell me?"

"Uhm, I wanted to say thank you.."

"Thank you? For what?"

"I mean, I know it's been a few days, but you saved my life. If it weren't you, I guess I would have been dead. And thank you for saving me."

Jughead didn't dare to look at my eyes. I smiled a bit and chuckled.

"You know, Jughead, you may think that I hate you or something, but I don't. And I had to save you. I mean, you've became a part of my life and as weird as it sounds, I couldn't loose you. I wouldn't let it happen."

He finally looked at me. He smiled back and continued.

"I also wanted to thank you for helping me and Archie, as well, for iur graduation. I get that you wanted to help your boyfriend, because you love him, but why me?"