VUGHEAD

Veronica's POV
I was sleeping peacefully, until I felt someone kissing me all over my face. I chuckled and opened my eyes to see Jug.

《 Flashback 》

Jughead and I kissed and made out a lot. I like him so much. He is just what I wanted.

After school ended, I checked my phone and I had about ten missed calls from Toni, Cheryl and Kevin. I called them and told them to meet at Pop's. I was kinda hungry, so...

I also told Jug about it and he asked me if I could hide out little sercet from them. Sure I wanted my friends to know, that I finally got over Archie and I am with Jug, but I agreed with him.

"You look gorgeous, queen."

"Aren't you going to call me princess anymore?"

"You agreed to be my queen."

"Aw, my king."

He hugged and spinned me around, kissing my hair.

"Let's go to Pop's now."

●●●

[At Pop's]

Toni and Cheryl were already there, waiting for Kevin. I greeted them and sat at the booth next to Jughead. After a few minutes, Kevin came, too. We ordered some lunch and milkshakes.

"So, Jughead, are you alright?" Toni asked.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know, you got suspended and had a serious fight with Andrews and mr. Honey. I thought you were angry or something."

"I was. Really angry."

"And what changed?"

"N-Nothing...Ronnie and I talked a bit and yeah, that's it."

"Okay."

I'm kinda glad, that Toni didn't figured out about me and Jug.

We were having a great time! Eating, laughing, making voodoo dolls for Betty and Archie (jk) and gossiping. Jughead suddenly put his hand on mine and I held it, smiling at him, thing, that he returned.

[In the afternoon]

I was at the bunker, reading a book. Jughead told me, that it was a nice one  and it really was. I heard my phone buzzing and it was Kevin.

"Hi, V. Where are you? Aren't you coming here?"

"Oh, Kev, hi. I am at the bunker with Jug and we are hanging out."

"Okie dokie. Is this a sleepover?"

"You can say so, I guess."

"You, ugly witch, are having a sleepover without your iconic rainbow sparkly unicorn friend?"

"Sorry, Kev. We'll have a sleepover with Cheryl and Toni at the weekend. You can come too."

Kevin and I both laughed.

"I'll be there. Anyway, see you!"

"Byeee!"

And before I put my cellphone back to the bed, Jughead grabbed the back of my neck and smashed his lips onto mine. We smiled and I kissed him back, helping him to climb on the bed with me.

"Damn, Juggie, you are such a good kisser!"

"Yeah, I've heard this before."

I broke the kiss and looked down.