HARVARD

[First day at the Harvard University]

Veronica's POV
Oh my God! I am really nervous! Today it is my first day at Harvard. The summer vacation came to an end. Jughead published his novel and it's already becoming a best-seller. Cheryl and Toni are going to a separate University, specifically to Yale. Poor them...They have to stand Petty all day, because I'm sure, that she won't stop being annoying. Archie didn't manage to graduate and I couldn't care less. As for Kevin, his application for the Harvard University got accepted, too, so that means, that I'm going to have another familiar face with me.

The only thing I'm really afraid of is, with who I'm going to share a room with. I couldn't choose mine, but I could describe my living style and habits before I come to the campus and that is how me and my roommates will be matched together.
Jughead and Kevin explained their living habits and it was very similar to mine, so I'm hoping that we'll be matched...

I was at home with Jug, getting dressed. I wore my uniform and Jughead wore his, but this time, without his beanie. I tried hard to convince him to take it off and eventually, I managed it.

"I'm ready, Jug."

"You look gorgeous."

"It's a uniform."

"You still looo gorgeous."

We kissed and then called Kevin, telling him to meet at Pop's. It was really early in the morning and we had some time. Cheryl and Toni couldn't come and I feel like I already miss them a loooot.

[At Pop's]

I was sitting on a booth, with Juggie next to me, drinking my milkshake.

"Hi, guys!"

"Hi, Kev!"

He ordered a piece of chocolate cake and sat down.

"Are you anxious?" asked he.

"I am a lot. But the think, that I'm going to be with both of you kinda relaxes me. The thing I'm most nervous of, is my roommate. I don't want to be matched with a guy. I want to be matched with you."

"Same, Queen. Kev, I'm nervous. But this little Juliet here encourages me. What about you?"

"Same with you, guys."

"So, are you ready? We have to go."

We all nodded and I said goodbye to Pop.

"Good luck, kids!"

"Thank you, Pop."

We all entered Kevin's car and made our way to Harvard...I hope everything's going to be great.

●●●

Jughead's POV
Ahhhh! We arrived. I always wanted to go at Harvard, but right now, it's like I'm going to the Satan, who's about to kill me. It just the anxiety. Ronnie was holding my hand all the time. We entered the University. I felt like I literally shitted myself. No, I didn't, but I felt like I did. I am on the
Arts, Literature and Media campus, as well as Kevin is. Ronnie on the other way, is on the Bussiness and Management campus. Too bad...I wanted to be at the same campus as her, but bussiness is not really my thing. I just hope that we'll be roommates.

After a while, it was eventually time to meet my roommates...God, it's going to be so awkward! The room was great, though. I really liked it. My bedroom looked like this:

 My bedroom looked like this: