BREAK UPS

{Two weeks later}

Jughead's POV
Veronica and I get along together. We like each other, but not in a romantic way. We hang out, have fun and so many other things, that I never believed I would do with Veronica. She is truly amazing and beautiful.

On the other hand, me and Betty have been very distant. We barely kiss or hug.  One time, she tried to sleep with me. She kissed me and tried to take my shirt off, but I pushed her and since then, she is always busy with Archie.

Sorry, Juggie, but I am at Archie's.

Sorry, Juggie, Archie invited me at his house.

Sorry, Juggie, sorry, Juggie...

Ugh. She has became pretty annoying. I mean, we used to be nice. She loved me, I loved her and we made that visible. Now...I really don't know what's happening.

Varchie though, kinda exists. Veronica is really sad and upset sometimes, because Archie has zero time for her and I call her to hang out with me. She always says yes. Always.

Archie's POV
It's been two weeks since Betty and I started dating. Well, behind our real relationships' back. I love Veronica, I do, but with Betty... There's something different. Something I always wanted to have, but didn't.

●●●

[Later this day, at Archie's house]

Veronica's POV
I wanted to surprise Archie today. I wanted to spend the whole day in his arms. So, I decided to go at his house. His mother opened the door for me.

"Veronica, hi, it's nice to see you!"

"Hello, mrs. Andrews! Is Archie here?"

"Yes, he is at his room."

"Okay, thank you, mrs. Andrews."

"Just call me Mary, sweetheart."

I smiled at her and went upstairs. I heard some weird noises, but I didn't pay attention. As I opened his door, I saw something, that broke my heart into millions of pieces. My eyes started watering and I almost screamed.

Betty and Archie making out!

Archie pulled away immediately from Betty and they both looked at me shocked.

"V, let me explain.."

"Ronnie, it's not what it seems.."

I couldn't breath or say something. I just stayed here, looking at them with red eyes.

"V, are you okay?"

"Ronnie?"

They walked over me and touched my shoulders. I instantly pushed them away so hard, that they both fell to the floor.

"I-I can't believe this.." whispered I. Then my anger took over.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES! HEY, LITTLE SLUT, DON'T YOU DARE TO V OR TALK TO ME! AS FOR YOU, SHITTY BASTARD! YOU WON'T RONNIE ME! IF ANYONE OF YOU TWO, TRIES TO TALK TO ME, I'LL KILL YOU! I TRUSTED YOU! BOTH OF YOU! ARCHIE, I LOVED YOU, YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING AND YOUR ANSWER IS CHEATING ON ME WITH MY SUPPOSED BEST FRIEND?!"

"V-Veronica, let me explain you please." Betty begged.

"I don't give a fucking SHIT, about what happened between you two! You, Petty Goofer, you are a whore! How could you do this to me?! I hate you! I hate both of you!"

Betty cried. Ugh, she pretended to be scared. That's what she always does. She cries and then, prince Archie goes and comfort her. She is nothing, but a crybaby.