POP'S

(Guys, please play this song, it's so amazing and I love it! Tysm)

[In the afternoon]

Veronica's POV
I was at my room with Archie. We were laying at my bed and watched some movies. Suddenly, while we were kissing, he got up from the bed.

"What is it, Archiekins?"

"I'm sorry, but I have to go. It's an emergency, my mother needs help to uhm find something."

"Oh okay. Then, see you later."

"I love you, Ronnie."

"I love you too."

He pecked my cheek and left. But why would he leave all of sudden? And he definitely wasn't going to help his mother find something. That was just a stupid excuse. What are you doing behind my back, Archie Andrews?

After he left, I was really bored. I tried to call Betty plenty of times, but she didn't answer my phonecalls. Right when I was about to text Jughead, I got a notification. It was a message from him.

JUGHEAD

Hi, Veronica, wanna hang out at Pop's?

Sure. Are you hungry again?

Maybe yes, maybe not. There's only a way to find out.

Got it, Torombolo. Be there in 10'.

Absoloutely.

I threw my phone at my bed and wore my usual clothes. I didn't really want to show up at Pop's with comfy clothes, no make up and a Jughead staring at me, like he has never seen a woman before. It would be kinda embarrassing.

●●●

I arrived at Pop's and saw Jughead sitting in a booth. I greeted him and sat across him.

"I'm going to order." said I, but he looked at me and said that he had already ordered for us.

Right then, Pop arrived to our booth. He gave us our orders and left. I looked at it and it was excactly what I order everytime. A burger and my favorite double chocolate milkshake.

"Jughead, you knew?"

"I did, yeah."

He chuckled and smiled at me. I couldn't help, but feel happy. All those years, I've been jugding him without reason and I've been also blaiming him for the reason, that nobody liked me at school. I used to act so wrong. I'm sorry, Jughead. I didn't want to.

For a moment, I think I was thinking deeply, because Jughead snapped his fingers at me.

"Veronica, are you here?"

"Yes, yes, what happened?"

"Nothing. You just seemed like something's bothering you. Do you uh want to talk about it?"

"I was just thinking, how wrong I used to act towards you. I'm really sorry, Jughead."

"I forgive you..." whispered he so quietly, that I barely heard him. He looked back at me and smiled. I laughed.

"What's so funny now?"

I continued laughing.

"You have some ketchup over here." said I, while showing him at my face the place he had it.

"Oh, where is it? I can't see it."

He tried to wipe it off, but the only thing he managed, was to smudge it more.

"Here..."

I placed my finger on his cheek and wiped it off. I sat back at my seat and wiped my finger with my napkin. I noticed with the corner of my eye, Jughead having the goofiest face I've ever seen and of course, blushing.

"Jughead, are you blushing?"

"What? No, no, I'm not!"

Jughead covered his face with his hands and laughed. He was actually kinda cute. Wait...Did I just called him cute?

"Let me borrow this for a second." said I and took his beanie off. He looked really really cute. I wore it and when he looked at me, he laughed.

"Hey, give this back!"

"Make me."

Jughead's POV
I felt Veronica taking my beanie off and when I looked at her, I smiled and laughed. To be completely honest, she looked...beautiful. She was already beautiful, b-but that beanie, made her look even cuter.

"Hey, give this back!"

"Make me."

Veronica chuckled and ran out of Pop's. I followed her, trying to get my beanie back. We were running a lot, until we arrived at the Pembrooke.

"Veronica, give it to me!" said I in a kinda childish voice.

"Fine, if you insist. But I have to say, that you look cute without it."

When she said that, I tried my best not to blush. She came closer, gave me my beanie and kissed my cheek, quietly whispering: "Thank you, for tonight, Jughead."

She waved goodbye at me and went inside her house.

When she kissed my cheek, I lost it. Never in my life, have I ever imagibed Veronica Cecilia Lodge kissing my cheek. I stood there, as a dump, holding my beanie. I wore it and placed my fingers, on where her lips had kissed me. What was happening? I watched up and saw her waving from her window. Damn, did she saw me acting dump all this time? No, she probably didn't. I waved back at her and went to Dilton's bunker. I wanted to sleep there for a reason. Not at Betty's, who I had completely forgot about.

Fuck! Betty. She must have been worried about me. I opened my phone to see if I had missed calls from her, but no. She didn't call me. I laid on the bed and wrote some things at my laptop. Actually, there were a lot of things, I wrote about. And of course, about the certain raiven haired princess.

●●●

Betty's POV
Guess where I am. Yes, you guessed right. I am at Archie's house. We've been talking and we ended up with the only solution to our problem. We would date behind, Juggie's and V's back. I know what you're thinking about. This is cruel. Well, I don't want to do it either. If only Veronica or Jughead find out, I will never forgive myself. But on the other hand, being with Archie, is something I've been dreaming of, since so many years now.

And we are finally together. He likes me and I like him. We kiss and I feel like I'm someone special! Right now, all I want is him and I together. Dating, without keeping it a secret. Ah, Arch... If you only did that four years ago. If you only did...

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Okay, I've just realised, that I'm ending every chapter with a Barchie moment😂😂. Anyways, Jug and Veronica seem to be really close! Can't wait to update tomorrow again, coz for now, I'm going to see 2x14 again. My favorite episode ever from season 2 lmao. Thank you for keep voting, my readers!

GOODNIGHT!

♡♡♡