THE DEATH

Veronica's POV
I was at my room with Jug. Kevin was at the library and I decided to spend some time alone with my boyfriend. After a while, Kevin came in.

"Hi, Kev."

"Oh, no, no, no, just tell me, that you didn't do it at my bed, too."

"We didn't."

"Then, okay, hi, Jug."

I laughed and got up to grab a snack. It was afternoon and I was talking with Cheryl on the phone, when I suddenly heard Jughead calling my name.

"Veronica!"

"Yes? What is it, Ju-"

I saw a man standing at the door.

"Mrs. Lodge?"

"Yes, that's me. How can I help you?"

"I will leave you two alone.."

Jughead left and gave me a worried look.

"Mrs. Lodge, you may come with me for the next few hours."

"What is it? Did I do something?"

"We don't know about it right now. But someone says you did and we need to find proof. That's why we would like to talk to you about some things, mr. Lodge."

"Uhm, we?"

"Yes. This is the Sheriff."

Oh, shit! What the hell would the Sheriff want from me? I didn't do anything.

"Okay, mister. I'm going to inform my roommates about it-"

"No need. You are coming with me."

I was scared and confused. I didn't commit a crime, I didn't kill anyone, I am just an innocent person, who is studying at Harvard.

●●●

I was going back to Riverdale, only to arrive at...the Coopers' house?

The Sheriff knocked on the door and Betty opened it. What the actual hell?

"Mrs. Cooper?"

"Yes, sir. I see you found the person, who did it."

"We have no proof yet, mrs. Cooper."

"Please, come in." Betty said and welcomed the Sheriff in, giving me a glare. Okay, I was really scared right now.

"Why the hell did you brought me here? In the house of a crazy psychopath?!"

"I would like Sheriff Dawn to remind you what you pretend, that didn't do, Lodge."

"Mrs. Lodge, you knew mr. Andrews?"

"Eeh, yes. Why are you asking?"

"He was your ex-boyfriend, right?"

I nodded.

"Well, mr. Andrews found ded a couple of  hours ago. His body was found outside from the Harvard University and sources are saying, that you and mr. Andrews had a serious fight there. Unfortunately, I cannot reveal my sources, but cameras have recorded your fight. And a few hours later, he found dead. Mrs. Cooper believes, that you may be guilty. Did you had a motive to kill Archie Andrews?"

Oh shit! Archie is dead?! And the Sheriff thinks, that I fucking killed him?!

"Yes, she has, mr. Dawn. He was her ex-boyfriend, who chose to be with me instead of her. I believe, that this is enough for her to kill him. She is a Lodge after all."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, COOPER! Mr. Dawn, I swear to God, I didn't kill Archie Andrews."

"Did you fight? A couple of hours ago?"