EMOTIONAL

Veronica's POV
I moved with Cheryl and Toni. They had no problem and welcomed me. I told them everything that happened with Jughead and both of them were really sorry about it. I couldn't stop crying all night. I tried very hard to stop, but I just couldn't. This is worse than my break up with Archie. I loved Jughead so much and I...lost him. Did I do the right thing? I wanted to protect him. Everything I did was, because I love him and I care for him.

Jughead's POV
Returning to home, didn't feel the same. Veronica wasn't with me. She was my home...I lost her. Damn, I loved her with every piece of my heart. All night, I was crying. Of course, I didn't sleep. I couldn't. Everytime I closed my eyes she appeared. I couldn't stop thinking her kisses or he touch. It's been only a few hours and I miss her so damn much...

[The next day, at school]

Veronica's POV
I was at school with Cheryl, Toni and Kevin, who just learnt about my break up with Jughead. He almost teared up. After a while, Jughead came in and sat awkwardly next to Kevin. I gave him a confused look.

"What? Because we broke up, doesn't mean that I can't hang out with my friends."

"I-I..Right..."

The tension was really awkward. We all tried to avoid a talk for our break up, but then Betty and Archie came in, too.

"I heard you guys broke up and I wanted to say, that I'm sorry."

"Of course you are.." Jughead mumbled.

"Can you leave, Betty?"

"Uhm..No. Sorry, Jug."

"What do you want? Jughead and I broke up, okay?! If you want to tell me, that you made a better couple with him and that it wasn't our faith, then say it! Just do it! What are you waiting for?!"

A few tears rolled down at my cheeks and I left the lounge, running to my locker. Kevin and Cheryl went after me. Toni confronted Betty. I miss Jughead and I want him back. I can't have him, though. It's all about me!

●●●

[Moving to the lunch break]

Jughead's POV
I was standing next to my locker, looking at the pictures of me and Veronica. I didn't dare to delete them. There was one, which she was holding me, wearing my beanie. Kevin took that picture. I clearly remember that. She seemed so happy. I put my phone back to my backpack and exhaled.

"Jughead?"

"What do you want, Veronica?"

"I wanted to see if you are alright. You know, your wound...Let me check it."

She raised my T-shirt to see, but I immediately backed off.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to see if you're okay."

"Well, I'm not! How do you think I am, huh? You think I'm ok? I am not, Veronica and you are responsible!"

"I wanted to protect you!"

"Maybe I don't need your protection! All I need is you. Us."

"You are not making it any better.."

"Why are you?!"

"Maybe I should go, then..."

"Of course you should.."

She left and I sighed to myself. I lost the love of my life. We are never get back together again...

●●●

Veronica's POV
After school, we went to Pop's. Jughead wasn't here. All I could think of, was when we were there eating and laughing. He had ketchup on his face and I wiped it off with my finger. He blushed so hard. I wore his beanie for first time and he was chasing me till the Pembrooke to give it back. We laughed so much, that night. Eventually, I gave it back to him and kissed his cheek. I could never forget his reaction. He stood there frozen, his face all red from blushing. Remembering all those stuff, made me cry. I couldn't eat anything.

"V, are you okay?"

"I miss Jughead, Kevin. I love him."

I sobbed on his chest. How did I manage to break his heart like that? All because of my father! Sometimes, I wish I had never be born. I decided to text him.

JUGGIE💞💖

Jughead, please talk to me.

There's nothing we have to talk about.

I felt so bad. At some point, I thought that my eyes would explode. I never stopped crying. All day and night, I was holding my tissues and wiped my tears away.

[Meanwhile]

Jughead's POV
I was reading a chapter from my novel. Specifically, the first one, in which Veronica first came to Riverdale. I fell so hard for her. After a while, I decided to take a walk. I was at the park. And unfortunately, I heard a voice. A voice from the person, who was the last I wanted to talk with.

"Juggie?"

"IT'S JUGHEAD!"

"I wanted you to know, that I'm really sorry about you and Veronica. I know how much you loved her..."

"You know?! You can't even imagine! What are you doing here, anyway?"

"I knew you would be here. You come here everytime you are upset or sad."

"Whatever.."

"Veronica had noticed that."

"What?"

My voice cracked.

"She knew that. She had seen you a few times coming here and thinking and she had told me that."

"Oh.."

"Look, Jughead. I feel horrible. I'm still not over the fact that I cheated on you with Archie. And now this thing with Veronica...I just want to help."

"I don't want help! I want her back!"

"Jughead..."

"She was the only person in the world, who made me laugh so much. She made me feel happy, safe, lucky. I fell for her since the moment I saw her. I was incredibly happy with her. Just this, everytime I close my eyes, I feel her kissing me. Touching me. Marking me. Veronica Lodge is going to be the death of me. I love her."

I started crying.

"Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend or something?"

"Jughead..you don't understand."

"Understand what, Betty? You dumped me, too. Do I even deserve love? Why is everyone leaving me?"

I cried even harder and Betty came closer.

"You deserve love, Jug."

And after saying that, she kissed me. I never closed my eyes or kissed back. But I let her kiss me. Why? Why do I let her? I guess, I really needed someone to kiss me. And then, I panicked. I saw Veronica from across the street looking at us. I pushed Betty away and ran after her.

"Veronica!"

"No, go back to her, Jughead. She needs you, right?"

"It's not what you think it is.."

"That's the point. It's never what I think it is."

She pushed me away and ran. Well done, Jughead. You just screwed up everything. I went back to home and cried. Again.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jughead seems to fucked up. I seriously felt disgussed, writing about a Bughead scene. What do you guys think of this chapter? I just hope you enjoyed. I know, it's really sad, that Vughead / Jeronica broke up. It is really emotional... Anyway, thank you a lot for keep reading my book <3

♡♡♡