HEADACHE

Kevin's POV
I was at the kitchen, eating some breakfast. I was pretty tired from last night and thank god, that I didn't drink too much. I bet, I was the only person, who wasn't drunk at Cheryl's room. Suddenly, I heard a boom at my room and I ran to see what was it. Turned out, that it was Veronica, who fell from the bed.

"Ouch!"

"V, are you okay?"

"Yes, I think...Wow, I have a horrible headache. I remember myself at Cher's party yesterday, but after Andrews dared Toni to drink that bottle of beer, I just can't remember anything."

"You were invredibly drunk. Wait, I'll get you a glass of water and an aspirin."

"Thanks, Kev."

I wasn't sure if telling Veronica what happened yesterday with Jughead and how they just made out in front of everyone was the right thing, so I didn't tell her. I grabbed a glass of water and an aspirin and went back to my-well, hers now-room.

[Meanwhile]

Jughead's POV
This morning, I woke up with a horrible headache and I almost fell, when I tried to get up from the bed. I couldn't remember a thing after Archie's dare for Toni.

●●●

At school, Cheryl, Toni and Veronica had the same headache as me. Only Kevin didn't. I am not so surprised. He doesn't drink. And I don't either, I can't understand what happened to me last night. In the class, I couldn't focus on the teacher. I wanted to sleep. Toni passed me another aspirin and I thanked her. I turned my head around only to see Veronica sleeping.

"Hey, Veronica, wake up!" whispered I, but I got no response.

"Mrs. Lodge, what was the answer to my question?"

Oh shit!

"Hmm...What happened? Oh my God, mr. Walker, I'm so sorry!"

"Better watch out, mrs. Lodge or the next time, detention."

Some people in the class laughed and I glared at them.

"Jughead, why didn't you wake me up?"

"I tried."

"Try harder the next time."

"So, is this my fault?"

"Yes."

We both laughed quietly and waited for the class to end. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, but then I reminded to myself, that I couldn't sleep in the class. Veronica was watching me and woke me up everytime I was about to pass out from the tiredness.

Veronica's POV
The first period ended and Jughead and I were laughing all the time about how we both fell asleep in the class with the most bitchy teacher, mr. Walker. I was lucky, that I didn't get in detention. Later, we found Cher and Toni and we tried to remember some things about yesterday at the party, but not even a tiny flashback. And then, all of sudden, Petty and Archie showed up in the student lounge I groaned and laid down on Jughead's legs. I was so tired of them. Jughead blushed, when I laid on his legs. Why is he always blushing? Jughead Jones, what is wrong with you?

"Go away, dear cousin, Petty!" yelled Cheryl.

"Or what?"

"Or I'm going to choke you with my bare hands. Cha-Cha now!"

"I'm not scared of you."

"Maybe you should be, though, dear cousin."

Cheryl got up and grabbed her ponytail. She also grabbed Archie's hair and they hurted so much, that their faces were red.