SUSPENDED

[Three days later]

Cheryl's POV
Betty and Archie were really annoying today. Petty said some things to Veronica, that weren't true. She said, that Veronica was a slut and a bitch and also, that she was the one, who actually stole Archie from her. She reminded her all the bad things, that were happening at her family. But the thing, that hurted her the most, was when she said to Veronica, all the things that Jughead was saying about her, before they started working out as friends. Hearing all those things from her, Veronica slapped Betty and started crying. Petty left and ran to Archie. I hugged V and we all comforted her.

Veronica's POV
After hearing all those shit, I couldn't help, but remember that my life is all fucked up. I cried and everyone hugged and comforted me.

"C-Can I talk with Jughead, please?"

"Sure, V. Take as much time as you want." said Toni and they left ne at the student lounge with Jughead.

"Veronica, I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I-I was talking like shit, because of your father. Please, forgive me. You are an amazing person and you have nothing to do with your father, I swear."

"Jug, I am not mad at you. I'm really not..."

"Then why are you so upset and sad?"

"Because no one loves me here. No one needs me. I have nobody."

"You are so wrong. You have us. Me, Cheryl, Kevin, Toni. And we love you. We need you. I need you."

Veronica smiled at me and we hugged for a couple of seconds. Later, I found Petty and I had a serious argument with her, but Archie showed up and we started fighting. As you probably guessed, we both went to the principal.

"Mr. Jones and mr. Andrews."

"Yes, mr. Honey?" I said.

"We were you fighting again at the student lounge?"

"He started it!" we both said and glared at each other.

"Silence! Mr. Jones, what happened? Why did you hit mr. Andrews so hard?"

"Because, his girlfriend, Betty Cooper, talked shit to my friend, Veronica Lodge and made her feel incredibly bad and I got angry, so I found Betty and told her not to talk like that to Veronica and then, Archie showed up out from nowhere and started hitting me. I had to fight back, mr. Honey."

"Yeah, Betty wouldn't say the truth to Veronica if she didn't make her feel like shit at the first place."

"This wasn't the truth!"

"Screw you, Jones."

"Fuck you, Andrews!"

"Language! This is a school and you have to behave." yelled mr. Honey.

"I decided, that you two will get in detention for three days and learn how to behave."

"How the hell is that fair?!" I yelled back.

"I'm telling you here, this asshole with his slut hurted my best friend's feelings. God, he was cheating on her with Petty for two weeks or something and Veronica had already family drama at her house with Hiram Lodge! She is hurt and that's because of him! Can't you fucking understand that?!"

I was so pissed with mr. Honey.

"LANGUAGE, MR. JONES! Mrs. Lodge may have family drama and lost her boyfriend, but these are problems, that she has to deal with and not me. It's not my bussiness."

"You are a fucking ass!"

"This is it, you are suspended, young man!"

"I don't fucking care! It may be better that way, but Andews is the one, who really deserved to be suspended."