BUSTED

Jughead's POV
Today we would start the plan to expose and destroy Betty. To be honest, I hate the part, that I have to pretend to be her friend, but I would do everything to help my girlfriend.

So, in the afternoon, I decided to go and 'talk' with her a bit.

"I don't want to do this, Ron.."

"I understand, Jug, but you have to do it. For me."

"Only because of you, Veronica Lodge, I love you."

"I love you, too."

I kissed her softly, then pulled away.

"See you later, love."

"See you later, cutie."

[At Betty's house]

Betty's POV
I heard a knock on my door. Who would it be? I quickly locked my room's door and opened it to see someone, who I thought I would never see again.

"Hey, Betty."

"Jughead?"

"Uhm, can I come in?"

"Sure!"

I was confused, but happy. I have missed Jughead a lot and seeing him standing on my front door made me wanna smile.

"Not that I'm not happy you're here, but why did you came?"

"To comfort you..You know, I heard about Archie and I'm really sorry. He used to be a good friend for me."

"Veronica told you, huh?"

"Yeah. And can I tell you something? I think she did killed him. She's been acting all weird since then and I am suspicious of her. Oh and fan fact: I broke up with Veronica."

"You actually did?"

"I couldn't date a killer."

"You're right.."

I tried to sound sad, but I really felt amazing. A part of my plan is done! Jug will trust me again and who knows what happens next!!!

"So, enough about me. How are you, Betty? Your loss was incredibly huge."

I pretended to cry, so I would look sad and helpless.

"I-I try to recover from the pain of loosing someone so important for me. I loved Archie like a lot and then, the other day he is just gone. You cannot imagine how it feels, Juggie. And I know, that it's not easy to earn your trust for me again, but I'm willing to try. I just need a friend right now. Can you be that friend?"

"Of course I can."

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I tried to fall in his arms, but he quickly stood up. He needed a glass of water, which I gladly brought to him.

[Meanwhile]

Veronica's POV
I was testifying at the Sheriff again. Oof, I hope Jughead is doing better than I do. Chic the same. When I was eventually free to go, I got a text.

JUGGIE💞

Ronnie, I am with Betty. She believed every single lie I told her. You can do your job with Chic - I miss you, J.

Thank you, Juggie! I miss you 2- V

______________________________________

Great, now it's my part to see if Archie Andrews is really dead. I called Chic and told him to keep Charles busy by fighting or something. Betty was at Pop's with Jughead. If I am jealous? Yes, a little bit..But I also know how much Jug loves me and I trust him, even with Petty.