JEALOUS

Betty's POV
I woke up in my bed, but Jughead wasn't next to me, as usual. I didn't want to go to school by myself and I decided to texted V to go together, but right when I was about to open my messages, I saw a message from Archie. He asked me if I wanted to go to school with him, like he was reading my mind. I texted back a 'yes'

Veronica's POV
I got a phonecall from Archie, right when I woke up. I was pretty tired to answer, but I did.

"Good morning, Ronnie."

"Mm..morning. Why did you call? Is there something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to tell you, that I'm going with Betty at school today, so that means that I won't pick you up as usual."

"Oh, yeah...uh..okay."

"Sorry, Ron. See you at school!"

"Yeah, uhh..see you. I guess.."

He hung up. Yes, he was going at school with Betty. Not me, his girlfriend. No, it's not that I'm jealous or something, but since they kissed, I just feel that something has changed. Between them and our relationship with Archie...

(At school)

I arrived at school and saw them talking. I walked over them and said good morning. Archie kissed my cheek and then, went to his class, which happened to be Betty's class too. Ugh!

Betty's POV
I was at the same class with Archie at the first period and when we left V, she seemed clearly pissed and upset about something. I decided to talk to her after our class ended.

●●●

I found Veronica talking with Cheryl, Toni and Kevin.

"V, can we talk for a second, please?"

"Sure, B. Cheryl, Toni and Kevin were leaving, right guys?" said she and they nodded, leaving us two alone.

"So, what is it, B?"

"You seemed a bit upset and pissed in the morning. Is there something that's bothering you?"

"No, B.."

"Come on, V! I know that there is! Just tell me and we'll face it together."

"I'm going to be honest with you, but please promise me, that you won't get mad at me."

"Why would I? You are my best friend!"

"Okay...So since you and Archie kissed, I-I don't know. You guys seem to be really close and you hang out more often. A-And the thing, that upsets me more is... That I think, that Archie has forgot about me."

"Oh, V. Seriously now? Me and Archie? Yes, I get that you are worried, because I used to have feelings for him, but now I have Jug and I love him. And Archie loves you too. He would never forget about you."

Said I and hugged her. Seriously, though, me and Archie?

"Thanks, B. I'm sorry."

I would never let anyone betray or hurt Veronica like that. She shouldn't worry about our relationship with Archie. I mean, it's stupid. Right..?

Jughead's POV
Ugh. Another day, that I'm here sitting by myself and not going anywhere. It's not like I have missed school, or something, but I have missed my friends, Archie and Betty. Speaking of Betty, she doesn't visit me that often anymore. And when I text her to come, she says that she's with Archie. I'm not jealous, but I'm worried... I opened my phone and texted Toni.

TONI