SCREW HOME

Veronica's POV
I joined the Serpents! I still can't belive, that Jughead let me do that. But now, if my parents or Hermosa find out, I will die. I don't know what I am supposed to do about it. The more I am thinking of it, the more I seem not to actually care.

That's it. I don't care if they find out about it or not. I am who I want to be and not, who my parents want me to be. Because I am not so sure if they actually are my parents.

●●●

[At school]

I was waiting outside of the Riverdale High for Jughead to come and when he did, we went to the music class, which was empty.

"Good morning to you, too, Veronica."

"Hey, listen. Did you bring the jacket?"

"For a reason, I did. But are you sure? Do you want to wear the jacket here, where every student and teacher can judge you. I mean, you are Veronica Lodge, Hiram's daughter. Not Jughead's friend. Not a Serpent."

"Jug, I don't care about them. And right now, I don't wanna be Hiram's daughter anymore. I wanna be your a friend, one of the Serpents. So yes, I want to wear this jacket and walk down the halls with you next to me. I don't care if people will judge me, because you are here."

"So?"

"You make me feel safe. You make me wanna be, who I really am."

Jughead smiled at me and got my jacket out of his bag. He handed it to me, but when I was about to wear it, he took it back.

"I was supposed to wear this to you last night in front of everyone, but you looked so gorgeous and I forgot."

I kinda blushed and got closer to him. He wore it to me and I hugged him.

"Now let's go. Shall we?" said I and we got out of the music class. I was walking next to him, Toni, Cheryl and Kevin, who were really proud of me.

Some of the students whispered things, when they saw me, but I don't give a fuck. Betty and Archie also saw me and their mouths dropped.

They came closer to me and Cheryl with Toni hissed at them.

"What the hell is that, Veronica?!" Archie asked.

"Are you blind, redhead scum? It's a jacket and it suits great to me, right, Juggie?"

I walked near to Jug, whose arm was wrapped around my waist.

"Yes, that's true."

Betty seemed pissed and she came closer to Jughead, pushing me away. At least, she tried to. I backed off, because I wanted to see what would she say.

"So, Veronica calls you 'Juggie' now? Is that why you threw me to the wall yesterday, because you wanted that bitch to be your Serpents queen?!"

"DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT, YOU FUCKING SLUT!"

"FUCK OFF MY GIRLFRIEND, JONES!"

"AND YOU FUCK OFF MY BEST FRIEND, ANDREWS! OR DOESN'T BETSY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT WITH YOU AND HER?"

Now I smiled at him, smelling the vitcory coming.

"What is he saying, Arch?"

"Nothing, Betts. He is crazy."

"Oh, so being crazy isn't when you are going to kiss Veronica without her will and of course, after almost doing that, rapping her? Right, Archie? I am crazy, because I fucking saved her that night!"

"What?! Is this true, babe?"

"Betts, let me explain you."

"So is that why you were full of blood that night? JUGHEAD, HOW COULD YOU?!"