OF COURSE I LOVE YOU, QUEEN

[The next day]

Veronica's POV
There's no point in hiding my relationship with Jughead anymore. Cheryl knows, Betty knows and Archie (probably) does, too. I walked in the Riverdale High, holding Jug's hand. We approached Choni and Kevin, who greeted us with a warm smile.

"My favorite couple!" Kevin exclaimed.

"Ahemmm."

"Sorry, Cher Bombshell, I love Vughead."

Toni chuckled and Cheryl rolled her eyes, but then chuckled, too. We sat down at the small couch and talked. Jughead's one leg was on mine, his hand was caressing my shoulder. The bell rang and Jug kissed my cheek, making me giggle and I went to the class with Kevin and Cheryl.

Everything was great, until Betty and Archie 'accidentaly' walked in the student lounge.

"Oh my God, V! I heard about you and Jughead and I-"

"-I'm going to stop you right there, Petty."

"Started calling my girl 'Petty' again?"

"Don't flog roughness to me, Andrews. And Bertha, as I was saying, I know, that you saw me and Jughead kissing and you told Hiram about it, didn't you?"

"I don't know what do you mean."

I grabbed my phone and played a record of Hiram saying, that Betty told him everything. Betty gasped.

"I-I didn't!"

"You think you can fool me like that? Well, listen to this bitch: I'm not afraid of my father anymore and if you continue like this, you're going to get what he got and you know what he got?"

I got closer to her and glared. She was obviously scared.

"W-What?"

"I destroyed his house, his buissness and everything important he had and he won't find them again."

"That's it, back off, Lodge!"

"What are you going to do, AnDrEwS?"

"You don't wanna know."

"Oh, yeah?"

I got closer and hit his balls with my fist. Archie cried out for help and screamed in pain. Betty's eyes teared up and helped him get up. She glared at me.

"Wanna taste the same dessert, bitch?"

Betty left Archie down and ran out of the lounge. Archie followed her as fast as he could and I evily smiled.

"Ronnie, that was wow!" Jughead laughed and spinned me around, kissing all over my face.

"You are going to be the best Serpent queen. I'm sure about it."

"Kiss me, Jones."

I grabbed the back of his neck and brought his lips onto mine. It felt amazing. Kissing Jughead in public.

●●●

Jughead's POV
The school was over and I went to Pop's to take some food for Veronica. I was waiting for my order and sat in a booth. Suddenly, I heard a voice, that I hate.

"Juggieeeeee!"

Shit, shit, shit, shit!

"What the hell do you want, Petty?!"

"I was just passing by. Look, I wanted to say, that I'm sorry for today.."

"Save it. I know, that you don't mean it."