THE "TALK"

Veronica's POV
I was at Pop's, eating some breakfast. I had texted Jughead to come and join me and he said, that he would come in 30 minutes. So I just waited for him.

While I was sitting on my booth, I heard the bell ringing from the door and I looked up, hoping to he Jug. But it wasn't. It was...It was Archie Andrews.

"Hey, Ronnie.."

"What the hell do you want?!"

"Woah, woah, relax." said he and sat on Jughead's booked seat (booked by me).

"I just wanted to talk."

I exhaled loudly and got up.

"I gotta go."

But he grabbed my hand and sat me down again.

"Please, Ronnie. Listen to me."

I was so pissed, that he dared to call me Ronnie after all those things with him and Betty happened.

"Fine. I won't care, though."

"Ronnie-"

"VERONICA!"

"Veronica, I am so sorry. Betty and I didn't want to hurt you. We just kissed and the one thing lead to the other..."

"Fuck you, Andrews! You are saying, that you weren't ever going to tell me about you and Betty? You know, that pisses me even more!"

"That's not my point."

"Then, what's your fucking point, Archie, huh?! You hurted me, you hurted my feelings! Can't you understand that?"

"Veronica, I...I never meant to kiss Betty. At least, not while we were still together. We just had a conversation about that kiss we had shared. When we were pretending. And I asked her, if that kiss meant something to her, but she lied. I knew that she did."

"That's the problem, Archie. That you knew Betty better, than you knew me. Your girlfriend. That's why I'm not your girlfriend anymore."

"Betty and I knew each other since forever. She was like a sister to me. And that's why, I knew that she was lying. But Veronica, I know you too. And I know, that you are still not over me."

"Screw you, Archie. Leave me alone and go to Betty."

"Ronnie-"

"JUST GO!"

He left and I stayed there by myself. After a few minutes, Jughead came and noticed that I was upset.

"Veronica, is everything alright?"

"No. A-Archie came here and he talked to me, even though I didn't want to."

"Oh my God, did he hurt you?"

"Relax, Jughead. I wouldn't let him."

"Okay. What happened? Did he saud something that made you upset?"

"Of course he did. He said, that he kissed Betty by mistake amd that he didn't want to hurt me and that he would never going to tell me about his secret relationship with her, if we were still together. How was I so stupid? How did I ever trusted that man? Jughead, do you think I wss responsible for what happened?"

Jughead gave me a half smile and responed:

"Hell no, Ron. It was definitely not your fault and you weren't stupid. You were in love. And everyone who is in love is blind. No one can act with logic, when they are in love. Look at me. I was in love with the biggest bitch in the world, right?"

He laughed and I chuckled.

"You are amazing, Jug."

"Give me your hands."