SERPENTS

Veronica's POV
This is another day, that I woke up at Jughead's place. I don't wanna bother him all the time and let him sleep on the couch or...the chair. And of course, I was still a bit upset from yesterday. I had an idea. But Jughead would never agree on that...

I wanted to ask him. Maybe he would let me, though. Now, thar he cares so much about me. When I do those puppy eyes, he can't say no to me.

So a few minutes later, he woke up and we went to Pop's for breakfast.

●●●

[At Pop's]

We ate and sat there. I looked at him and he probably understood, that I wanted to ask him something.

"Can I ask you something, Jug?"

"Always. What is it?"

"I was thinking of something, that would make me forget about Archie and Betty a bit. Something, that I would like to join, but you are definitely going to say no."

"Why would I? If that something makes you happy, I would absoloutely agree on that."

"I'm not so sure about it."

I laughed a bit.

"Come on! Just tell me."

"I want to join the Serpents."

"What?! No!"

I laughed again, because of the face he had made that moment. It was such a mood.

"See? I told you."

"No, it's not that, but...I want to protect you. And if you join the Serpents, you may get hurt and I don't want to see that happening."

"Jug, you are so protective and caring and sweet, but joining the Serpents would help me so much. And I promise you, I won't get hurt. And if I do, I will get through it."

"But, Veronica-"

"-Oh, pleaseeeee! Please, please, please, please, Juggie!"

I made my puppy eyes look and that always works on him.

"Okay, okay, fine. But if something bad happens to you, I will never forgive myself."

"You are the best, Juggie! Thank you!"

I got up and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and I kissed his cheek, before leaving from Pop's.

"See you later!" yelled I and he just smiled at me.

Jughead's POV
What did I get her into? She will get hurt, oh my gosh! I'm just overreacting, Veronica can protect herself. Oh, come on, man!

Before letting her join the Serpents, I wanted to do something first.

Betty's POV
I was at my place, in the living room, when I heard someone yelling.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

I know this yell everywhere. It was Jughead. What was he doing here? I opened the door and saw him.

"Hi, Juggie. Can I help you with something?"

"First of all, I think I told you, that you don't have the right to call me 'Juggie' or 'Jug'."

"Sorry, Jughead."

"DID I TOLD YOU TO STOP ME?!"

"I-I..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I teared up a bit and nodded.

"Stop being such a crybaby, bitch. Antways, second, you are done being the Serpents queen."