THE PROPOSAL

{Stereo hearts, coz I love it}

[AFTER THE GRADUATION FROM THE UNIVERSITIES]

Jughead's POV
Wow! We graduated! I got my certificate, as well as Ronnie and Kev did. Leaving and studying at the Harvard University was one of the greatest experiences in my life. My novel is a best-seller now and most of people in Riverdale (and other towns, too) have bought it. Betty and Archie moved to Greendale and they aren't here anymore to annoy our lives. What's better than that? Veronica and I are really happy together. And about that... I am seriously thinking of proposing to her. Tonight. In a romantic dinner, maybe? At our house? At the Sweetwater River? I have no idea. I am going to go with Kevin at the jewellery shops today, searching for the perfect ring.

This morning, we all went to Pop's together and met Cheryl and Toni after a long time of nit seeing them. Later, Kevin and I left.

●●●

We arrived to the third jewellery shop today.

"Hello, can I help you?"

"Good morning, sir, I'm looking for a ring. I want to propose to my girlfriend tonight and..."

"Oh, I think, I have the perfect ring for you, young man. Take a look."

He showed me an absoloutely glamorous one! It looked like this:

Ronnie loves emeralds! Kevin's eyes popped out at the sight of it

"You should definitely buy this, Jug!"

"I will."

It was pretty expensive, but I didn't care, I have been saving money for it. Not for it excactly, for a proposal ring. When we got out of the shop, we started yelling 'yesss'. Kevin told me, that he was going back to his home and I nodded. I was going to show it to Cheryl and Toni.

●●●

Cheryl's POV
I heard a knock on my door and opened it to see the hobo.

"Hey, Cheryl. Can I come in?"

"Sure, Jughead."

"Is Toni here?"

"Unfortunately, no, she went for a shopping therapy, but you can tell me what you want."

"You better sit down."

Okay, I panicked a bit. Did something serious happen? But the words that came out of Jughead's mouth, absoloutely socked me!

"You know how much Veronica means to me, don't you? So, I decided to propose to her tonight. I hope I have your blessing..."

"YOU WHAT???"

"Eeeeh, yeah..Are you gonna kick my guts or something? Please, Cheryl, I need them."