STAY

[Two weeks later]

Jughead's POV
Two weeks...Two fucking weeks without Veronica, seemed like two years. I can't. I miss her so freaking much. I feel like...like she is the reason I am alive.

Betty and I are back to enemies. I didn't even let her to talk to me, because the one time I did, I fucked up everything. I made clear to her, that I hate her and I don't want to be back together with a fucking cheater.

Me and Veronica talked a bit. She avoided looking at me and I did, too, but Kevin and Toni...and Cheryl, I guess, are my friends and Veronica hangs out with them, too, so I had to face her every single day.

The wound I had, almost disappeared.

Sooo, welcome to my new life. It is a fucking misery...

Veronica's POV
How? How do I still live without Jug? I want him back so bad, but I will hurt him. My father will, basically, but I am the reason why. At least, now I know, that he is safe.

<<<FLASHBACK>>>

I went to the Pembrooke. Hiram the bitch didn't die. FUCK! I just wanted to  tell him, that Jughead and I broke up.

"Hi, papi.."

"Mija. What a surprise! What can I do for you?"

"Cut the crap, Hiram. I'm just here to tell you, that Jughead and I broke up. This time I'm saying the truth. I swear. You have no reason to hurt him anymore."

"I'll think about it."

"No, you WILL!"

I showed him my middle finger and left, returning to Cheryl's with tears in my eyes.

<<<END OF FLASHBACK>>>

Cheryl's POV
I had a plan. I would throw a party and invite Jughead and Veronica. I know, that they don't like the too much noise and things like that, so they would end up talking together. I wanted to help them get back together. They both feel horrible, aftee their break up. And I'm doing this, because Vughead is endgame, no matter what Hiram, Betty or Archie say!

At school, I told them all that it was a party night at my house. Jughead and V, as I expected, didn't want to come and I closed my eye to Toni. Time for the plan to begin. I took Veronica with me.

"Come on! Come at the party!"

"No, Cheryl. I'm really tired to come."

"You are tired, because you have been crying all day over Hobo."

"Yes, I am!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but that's my point. If you come at my party, you may feel a bit better. You will have a small chance to have fun for a few hours. Come onnn! Please, for meee??"

"Ugh, fine..I live with you, anyways.."

"That's my girl!"

[Meanwhile]

Toni's POV
I was trying to convince Jughead to come at the party, thing that I achieved.

"Come to the party! Don't be such a pussy, Jones!"

"I hate parties!"

"Yeah, but Veronica will be there..."

"Why would I possibly care? She broke up with me, remember? Plus, I heard her saying, that she won't come."