THE WEDDING

[Two months later]

Veronica's POV
OH MY GODDD!!! Today, I'm going to marry Jug! It's the wedding!!! We decided to get married at a beautiful country village in Riverdale. The maids of honour will be Cheryl and Toni, of course. Jughead's bestmen will be Kevin, Sweet Pea and Fangs. I woke up early in the morning, but Jughead wasn't laying next to me. Instead, as I turned my head around to see him, I saw a plate with breakfast and a small card next to it.

"Good morning, beautiful. Sorry for not waking up with you this morning, but you know what they say: If the groom sees the maid before the wedding, it is bad luck. I love you-your Juggie :-)"

I smiled and ate some of the breakfast he had made for me, which by the way, was deliciouss!!!

Jughead's POV
I was at the White Wyrm with Kev and Fangs. Sweet Pea came like an hour late. I couldn't wait to see Ronnie coming in a wedding dress. I just can't believe it. Marrying Veronica Lodge... I never thought something like that would happen in my life. I barely thought, that there was a small possibility to kiss her again. I'm so happy, though! I have made a speech, which was extremely cheesy and cliché, but I had to do it.

Now, who were invited at the wedding? My dad, Jellybean, mrs. Lodge, some Serpents, Reggie, Moose, Chic, Nanna Rose, Veronica's grandmother and a few other members of our families. The church, wasn't a huge one. It was a small, beautiful church. It looked like this:

(Hahah, ignore the people, please😂)

I was so excited to see her. I almost teared up only from the thought of it.

[Meanwhileee]

Cheryl's POV
"Veronicaaaaaa!!!! You need to get dressed for God's shake! You are going to be lateee!" I yelled. Veronica was staring at a picture at her phone, not giving a shit about me and Toni.

"Veronica?" Toni waved at her face, but I guess, she was too focused to notice her.

"VERONICA CECILIA LODGE AND FUTURE JONES!"

"Woah, what, Cheryl?"

"You need to get ready! Remember? I'm going to do your make up. Toni is going to help you with your dress."

"Sorry, I was looking at a picture of me and Jug, when we started to get along with each other and he was really cute. I'm coming for the make up."

I did her make up and her hair. Holy shit, she looked stunning. Jughead is going to faint.

"So, how do I look, Cher?"

"Why don't you see yourself?"

I gave her a mirror and a tear rolled down her cheek. She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you so much, Cherry! I love it!"

I nodded and gave her a big hug. Then, Toni came in with a giant smile on her face.