MOVIES

(A month later)

Author's POV
It's been a month since all those things happened. And with that, I mean the Barchie relationship and the Vughead frienship.

About Betty...

She is the most unpopular girl in the Riverdale High. Veronica is, obviously, not her friend anymore. She is jealous of her, because Jughead seems to care a lot for her and he never acted like that, when she was with him. Everyone hates her and looks at her with disguss. Veronica, Cheryl, Toni, Kevin and Jughead had destroyed her. She is still with Archie, but she thinks, that she's not over Jughead yet. Yeah, I know, she is such a bitch.

About Archie...

He is with Betty and they have a great relationship. He is over Veronica, but they argue a lot at school. Jughead hates him. Everytime he says something bad about her, Jughead, who the most times 'happen' to be with her, beats him up. The whole school looks at him with disguss, like they do to Betty. Of course, he misses Veronica, but he's not sure, if he's so over her, like he says he is.

About Jughead...

He is Veronica's best friend. They hang out a lot, share plenty of things, comfort each other, eat out at Pop's, have fun and hug constantly. He likes it, when she calls him Jug. And he also likes it, when she hugs him. Veronica is the only person, who actually cares for him, as he says. Jughead sometimes thinks, he kinda like her, though. He blushes everytime Veronica kisses his cheek, hug him, touch his face, hold his hand or caress his hair. Betty and Archie are dead for him. He has been in a lot of fights with Archie and has also slapped Betty twice.

About Veronica...

She has Jughead. He is her best friend. He protects her and cares for her. She loves it, when they hang out together. She has also, three other amazing friends, who loves her a lot. Yes, you guessed them right. They are Toni, Cheryl and Kevin. She is happy, when she is with them. She wants to kill Betty and take everything she loves from her. She wants her to feel the pain, she did, when she saw her and Archie kissing. Archie had hurted her and she is still crying over him sometimes.

●●●

Jughead's POV
I was laying on my bed at Dilton's bunker. My home, I guess... I was really bored and I called Veronica. We are best friends now, yeah! I mean, who imagined about it? Amazing, huh? She is my favorite person in the world. Anyways, she said, that she'll be here in ten minutes and I thought of how would we spend our time.

After a few minutes, she was here. She hugged me and I hugged her back. Oh God, that feeling, when I hug her... I don't know how to describe it.

"Hi, Jug."

"Hi, Veronica. Wanna uhm watch a movie?"

"Sure, Jug. I'd love to."

I smiled at her and laid on my bed again. This time, I made space for her, so she would be able to lay next to me.

"Here, Ron."

"Thanks, Juggie."

She laid next to me, our bodies touching, because the bed was small. I blushed.

"What are we going to watch?" asked she and I placed the lapton on my legs.

"I was thinking of Casablanca, maybe? It's one of my favorite movies."

"Sure, I love this movie, as well."

"Really? You like classics?"

"Yes. I know it's weird."

"It's not weird. It's another thing we have in common."

She smiled at me and I gladly returned it. We covered up with the blanket and I started the movie. She didn't miss a moment from it. About me, though... Well, most of the time, I was looking at her, admiring how beautiful she is without her make up or her dresses.

At the end of the movie, I turned off the laptop and when I turned around, I realised, that she has fallen asleep. Her head was laying on my shoulder, her wavy hair was all over my arm and her hand was holding mine. I was breathless, when I saw her like that. I looked at our hands, which were holding each other.

After a while, I got up from the bed carefully, not wanting her to wake up and laid her on the bed. I covered her up with the blanket and removed my hand from hers.

"Goodnight, princess..." whispered I and kissed her forhead softly.

Damn, Veronica. You are so fucking beautiful!

●●●

Veronica's POV
This morning, I woke up in a bed, that wasn't mine. Hmm...that's weird. As I got up, I realised, that this bed used to be Dilton's and now it's Jughead's. Oh yeah, now I remember! I was watching Casablanca with Jug yesterday and I musy have fallen asleep. But where was he? I looked over a bit and saw him asleep on a chair. Oh, Juggie, you are so sweet and nice for letting me sleep at your bed. I got up and walked over him.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty!"

He almost fell off the chair, but I helped him to stand up.

"Veronica? What time is it?"

"Don't worry, it's Saturday."

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot about it."

We laughed and sat down back to the chairs.

"Why didn't you wake me up last night? I feel horrible, that I was the reason, that you have slept on a chair."

"It's really okay, Veronica. You were asleep on my shoulder and you looked so tired and sleepy, so I didn't want to wake you up. I just got up from the bed, covered you up with the blanket and fell asleep on the chair."

"Were you...watching me?"

"No, Veronica. It would be kinda creepy, right?"

"Yeah."

We both laughed. Jughead won't be creepy, even if he stares at me all the time. He would never be creepy to me. Jug was so nice.

Later that day, I went to Cheryl's and we had a kind of party. We mostly gossiped about school things and cursed Betsy and Archie.

For some reason, I'm a bit glad, that they started dating, because I didn't want them in my life anymore. All I wanted, was what I have now. My best friends and nothing else. Just me, Jug, Cher, Kev, TT and the whole school hating on the whole Barchie thing.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hiiiiii! New chapter for ya all. So, what was your opinion? I think, this one had a lot of Jughead being obsessed with Veronica. Oh poor, Jug, someone (obv me) thinks, that you are in loveee. Lmao. Hope you guys, enjoyed it! Love yaaaa<3

♡♡♡