EXPOSED

[Three days later]

Betty's POV
I was at school with Arch and we were at the student lounge. All of sudden, Toni and Kevin went to an empty classroom and I was suspicious of them, so I followed them without being caught.

"Kev, we can't let anybody else know."

"I know, Toni, but don't you think, that Cheryl will find out soon?"

"Yes, but for now, we have to keep it as a secret."

"Yeah. But I have to admit, that V and Jug make the cutest couple ever. And the hottest at the same time."

I was shocked and I hit something next to me. Kevin and Toni heard it and I quickly ran to hide from them. Jughead and Veronica?!?!?! To be honest, I knew it. Jughead melts everytime he's next to her. He never felt the same way for me. Ugh!

All day, I was kinda upset and angry. I wanted to destroy their relationship. I am more beautiful, smarter and better than her. Some days, Jughead used to hate her. I want those days back. But I want everyone to hate her. Like they hate me.

[The next day]

It's weekend. I have a plan. I can play the same game as you, Veronica. I got my phone off my purse and dialed a number.

"Hello, is this mr. Lodge?"

"Yes. And who is calling?"

"Oh, Betty. Betty Cooper. I think you already know me. So, I wanted to tell you something. About your daughter. Veronica Lodge?"

"What about her?"

"Nothing important, you don't have to worry. Here, there are some rumors of your daughter dating a guy. And not only rumors actually. I have seen them making out at school."

"And why would I care so much about that boy?"

"I don't know...Maybe because it's F.P.'s son. Jughead Jones. You know him, don't you?"

"My daughter is dating my enemy's son? Is that what you're saying?"

"Excactly."

"Okay. Thank you for telling me that, Betty."

"I'm glad I was helpful."

I closed my cellphone and smiled. Veronica Lodge, this is going to be your end.

Veronica's POV
I was at Pop's with Juggie, eating burgers. We were laughing and having a great time, until I got a call from Hiram. My smile faded away.

"I've gotta answer that, Jug."

He nodded and I kissed his cheek, making my way to the restroom.

"What do you want?"

"Hello to you, too, mija. I've heard some news from your friend, Betty Cooper, that you have a new boyfriend. Take it as a last warning, you better watch out."

"Or what? I am not afraid of you anymore. I am a Serpent now and plus, I won't be your puppet doll, as my mom is."

"Don't you remember what happened to Jughead Jones the last time? I can promise you, that this time, you will find him....dead."

And with that he hanged up. My eyes started tearing up. How did Betty knew? Why? Jughead oh my God! He is in danger. Suddenly, the door opened and I screamed.

"Hey, hey, it's just me."

It was Jughead. I hugged him and cried. I was so scared. Hiram won't be satisfied until he kills him. I begged Jug to go back at home. He drove me there with the bike. I was terrified. My whole body was white. But I am a Lodge, too. I won't let something like this to happen. We were lucky, because JB was in a party with her friends, so Jug and I were able to talk about it alone.