APOLOGIES

Betty's POV
I was at my room and that's weird, because the last time I remember myself not sleeping was at Archie's house. I had a fight with Jughead and.. I prefer not to think about it again. Maybe Archie's mum or maybe him drove me back at my place. I texted him and we went to school together for once more.

Archie's POV
Yesterday, Betty was really tired and as soon as I went to the kitchen to bring her some dinner, she was asleep on my bed. I carried her till her house, where I told her mother that we were working on a school project and she was tired, so I brought her back. She surprisingly believed it and thanked me for bringing her back.

●●●

This morning, she texted me to go to school together. In case you are wondering, yes, we are still pretending to date and I think that Ronnie, is a bit jealous of us. But she wouldn't be, because she knows that I love her and only her. Everytime we talk and Betty comes up, she seems to be upset or kinda dissapointed.

Jughead's POV
I need to find Betty and apologise to her. The way I acted yesterday, wasn't one of my best behaviours and I really don't know why I didn't want to sleep with her. I-I feel that something inside me has changed after seeing her kissing my best friend, even if they were just pretending. Betty... Yeah, of course I love her, but not like I used to. Ugh, I just need to get some sleep and clear my mind from all this stuff.

Veronica's POV
As usual, Archie called me and told me, that he would go to school with Betty and blah blah. I can't deny it anymore, I am JEALOUS of them. At school, we had to pretend like we hate each other and they acted all lovely-dovey... I went to the girls' restroom and I heard someone walking towards me. It was Betty.

"V, are you alright?"

"Do I seem like I am alright, B? I am jealous of you! You have Archie and I don't, can't you understand that? I know that you guys don't really mean to have feelings for each other..."

"Seriously, V? Do we have to talk about this again? You don't have to worry about anything."

"I know, I guess..But it seems like something's bothering you. What is it?"

"Well, uhm, yesterday, me and Jughead kinda had a fight.."

When Betty said that, I looked so confused. They hardly ever fight and I couldn't believe it.

"What? Really?"

Betty sighed and looked back at me.

"Yes, I-I kissed him and we started making out, b-but then, he p-pussed-d me a-away a-and I-I don't know why."

Betty started crying and I hugged her. Wow I can't even imagine that. Jughead told her to leave and not have sex with him? That's not Jughead. They always kiss and things like that, which make me wanna puke. I mean, ew.

"Betty, I'm sure, that Jughead didn't mean to hurt you. He was probably tired."

"Yeah, Archie told me that too and maybe this is it.."

ARCHIE?! So she went and told him about the fight she had with Jughead and she prefered to go to Archie to comfort her, instead of her best friend! She is unbelievable!

"So, Archie knew about it?"

"V, I-I-"

"YOU WANTED ARCHIE TO COMFORT YOU, ISN'T THAT IT, BETTY?!"

"Veronica, d-don't overreact, I-I.."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"I-just...Archie's house was nearest and I just needed someone, even Cheryl, to comfort me. You are always my best friend, V and I am sorry.."

"No, B. I am sorry... I overreacted and- the whole situation with you and Archiekins doesn't help either."

Betty hugged me and then, we took separate ways, because people still think that we don't talk to each other.

●●●

Jughead's POV
It was noon and I called Betty. I wanted to apologise, so she wouldn't be sad, as she was yesterday.

I dialed her number, but I hesitated for a bit before calling her.

"Juggie?"

"Betty, hi, it's me.."

"I figured..."

"I just wanted to apologise about the way I acted yesterday. It was just the pressure and I'm really sorry abour everything."

"You are already firgiven, Juggie."

"Thank you so much, Betts. I have missed you."

"Me too. Can I come over?"

"Sure! I'll be waiting, see you, Betts!"

And with that I hang up. I'm so glad she was back with me. After a few minutes, she was here and we had what we didn't have yesterday.

"I love you, Juggie."

I looked at her and smiled. How could I even think, that she would sleep with me best friend?

"I love you too, Betty."

We got dressed and Archie come over too.

"Where's V?" asked Betty. Oh, I didn't notice she wasn't here.

"She was busy, Betts."

Betty sighed, but then we ordered some food from Pop's and ate it. We had a really great time, like we used to have, before Veronica came to Riverdale. I had missed those days, just the three of us.

Veronica's POV
Archie told me, that he was going to see Jughead and that Betty was there too, but I said that I was busy. I had a lot in my mind and fighting with that...Jones, wouldn't help. I know he hates me and I hate him too. And right now, I'm sure that they are having a really great time without me. I bet they didn't even notice that I wasn't there. I sat at my bed and cried. Not because of Jughead, not because of Betty and not because of Archie. I cried, because I realised, that I would never find friends in my life. Real friends, well except Kevin, Cher and Toni.

Later in the evening, I heard some footsteps from downstairs. It was Archie.

"Ronnie, are you alright?"

I wipped my tears away and tried to avoid the eye contact.

"Yes, yes, I am."

"You've been crying. I know you, Ronnie. But what happened? Talk to me."

"Do you...really love me, Arch? Sometimes, I feel that all you need is Betty and Jughead. I feel, that you don't need me and I-"

"-Don't you dare to say that again! I love you so much, Veronica and all I need is you."

Archie kissed me and I smiled. I just hope he wasn't lying about it.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hello, my dear readers! THANKS SM FOR SUPPORTING BOTH OF MY BOOKS!!! Love you all smmm!

♡♡♡