Chapter 15: Sister

Ryzen POV

It's almost the time now for me to attend UP Med School. Millen Yu's parents told me that they would buy me a condo near the university so when I get tired, I wouldn't need to travel longer just to get home.

They let me have the freedom to choose and in the end, I chose a condo situated in La Coron City.

Figures, huh?

The city that Lennox is governing is surprisingly near University of the Philippines. If I were to live alone and have a condo there, it would create more chances for me to be able to accomplish my mission.

Aside from the condo, I had bodyguards and a driver that I can call right away whenever I want to leave the condo.

Truthfully, Millen Yu's life is so good. It's just a shame that her soul is not inside her body anymore. Also, it's ridiculous how her lifetime wish is just wanting be some man's lover.

Why waste your energy like that? If I was her and had all her resources, I would probably use the opportunity to study overseas so I can learn more about my profession.

Surprisingly, the first day at UP Med School was smooth-sailing. It's my first time here and I could not believe how large the campus is. It really lives up to its name and reputation, huh? After all, this is the country's number one university and they are famed with the tagline, 'scholars of the nation'.

I thought my day was just going to be as usual but during one of my classes, I saw someone familiar!

This can't be... I never thought I'd see my sister so soon! Last time I heard, she was vacationing with our mum. Who would've thought she's going to pursue medicine as well?

My sister, Zaynah Ferrada, finished Medical Technology as her undergraduate course. After finishing the course, she took a one year gap. Before I 'died' in the airplane crash, I remember that she was studying for the National Medical Admission Test but I never knew which university she'd go to.

So in the end, she pursued Medicine in UP Med School, huh? If she can pursue it here, why wasn't I allowed to before? Did our mum change her mind because I'm gone now?

My face turned sour with these melancholy thoughts. However, my face brightened up when I saw a spare sit next to Zaynah. I took that opportunity to seat next to her.

"Hi! I'm Millen. Are you a first-year Med student too?" I asked cheerfully.

Zaynah looks as beautiful as ever. She also has westernised features like I originally did as Ryzen, but her skin wasn't as paper white as mine. She is also taller than my original body. But in my new body as Millen Yu, we probably have the same height.

Zaynah gave me a small smile and nodded a bit.

"Yeah. Which school are you from?" she asked.

"I went to University of Santo Tomas. I took Pharmacy."

"Oh, same. But, I took Medtech though. I also took a gap year. It's a shame I didn't see you around back then!"

"Hmm. Yeah. Our campus is big too, that's why."

I quickly got close to Zaynah and talked to her for a long time before our professor came. Maybe this is really how fate works, hmm? Even though I'm in a different body, I'm still able to have a good affinity with my sister.

Meeting Zaynah today really ignited my desire to complete Millen Yu's lifetime wish so I could go back to my body right away!

I really miss my family...

Even though my mother is stoic and cold, I know that she must love me, one way or another. After all, is there any parent who can't love their child?

Besides, the reason why I never try to make anyone my best friend is because I already have one – my sister, Zaynah. She is simply amazing and I couldn't imagine my life without her.

Now, I really have to work hard... I have to get Lennox Nico Zevallos to fall for me right away!