Chapter 36: Coffee

Ryzen POV

It was not the first time that Lennox dropped me off to my condo. However, it was the first time since the day we confessed that we liked each other.

"Thanks. I had fun today. Your older cousin was really nice." I said softly.

"But next time, instead of meeting with her, we should've had a date with the two of us instead." he replied.

I laughed at his childish remark before giving him a goodbye kiss on his cheeks.

"Just that?" he murmured in an unsatisfied tone.

I looked at him with a coquettish expression and nodded, wanting to tease him.

Lennox did not seem to like how I answered as his hand caught my chin, bringing our lips together as his hot tongue swiftly parted my lips.

I took a deep breath as he pushed his tongue deeper inside my mouth. At that moment, I closed my eyes and curled my arms around his neck as he continued with his passionate kiss.

As a finishing touch, he loudly kissed and sucked on my lower lip.

Just when I thought that he was done already, he lowered his head and suddenly started to suck on my neck.

When he did that, I suddenly felt a sense of thrill as my whole body stirred with his feathery kisses. 

"Mmm..." I couldn't help but murmur in a sweet voice.

When he heard it, he stopped with what he was doing and put his face closer into my ears.

"Won't you invite me over to have some coffee?" he said in a husky voice.

Even though I was currently breathless, I opened my eyes to look at him with an amused grin as I raised my eyebrows at him.

Before, whenever I asked him to stay at my condo for a while to have coffee or tea, he would always refuse my offer.

So now, how dare he want to get invited? Hmmp.

However, my resistance didn't last for long as I looked at his deep gaze and somehow pouty look.

"Hmm...  fine. Do you wanna have coffee?" I whispered to him in a soft voice.

Lennox didn't respond to me and only clenched his jaw, looking at me intensely.

What happened next, went by naturally.

As soon as we entered my condo, he picked me up and brought me into my bedroom.

Since Millen Yu's family was so wealthy, they really did not mind spending a lot for me. My bedroom was noticeable since out of all the doors in the condo, my bedroom's door was painted pink and had an exquisite pattern embedded in it, making it easily stand out.

He placed me into the bed and sucked on my lips a little, then bit my lower lips lightly and licked it. He tasted my lips over and over again, before putting his tongue into my mouth.

I lifted my arms and wrapped them around his neck as he fiercely moved his tongue inside my mouth.

With just his kiss, I felt slightly heated up and my vision became a little bit misty. He was kissing me for a long time, as if he was exploring everything in my mouth with his tongue.