chapter 12

With every passing second, their kiss became more steamy and passionate. Lenny dropped his shades on the arm of the sofa as he led Naia onto the sofa. She closed her eyes and bit on her bottom lip as he began to kiss on her neck.

"Lenny.... I can't. I have somewhere I need to be."

Lenny's lips left Naia's neck and his eyes met hers. "And?" He questioned in his slightly raspy voice.

"And, I can't be late."

"Oh yeah? I think I can change your mind about that." Just as he said that, he pushed Naia down onto sofa and climbed on top of her.

One of his hands caressed her cheek gently as he kept eye contact with her. With his other hand, he unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down enough to reveal the hem of her white laced panties. He then pulled them down too—just enough to expose her.

"Still think I can't change your mind about being late?" He asked with his dark eyes staring into hers.

"Yes. Now get off me." Naia slapped the palm of her hand against Lenny's face and proceeded to sit up, but he just chuckled and pushed her back down onto the sofa.

"Someone is feisty today. I know just how to tone that down." With that being said, he kissed against her neck once again. Only this time his kissed trailed down lower to her collarbone and chest.

"Lenny..." She whined. Though she tried to fight her hormones, she was getting turned on from his kisses and brief moment of being aggressive.

Lenny's kisses trailed down further to her thighs. Not saying a word, he opened her legs and teasingly wiggled his tongue against her clit. In response to the feeling of his wet tongue against her clit, she bit on her lip.

The wiggling of his tongue moving from side to side against her clit quickened. The steady movement of his tongue began to awaken her nerves—pleasure slowly began to build. She tangled her hand in his dreadlocks as her eyes closed.

His masterful tongue twirled around her clit at a rapid pace. Pleasurable moans erupted from her slightly parted lips.

By now that meeting she had to be at was the furthest thing from her mind.

Gradually, the movement of his tongue against her clit slowed down. He glanced up her with a smirk on his face. His tongue was soon replaced by his index and middle finger. He stuck them within her—playing with her wetness.

"As you were saying about that meeting, baby?" He asked with a raised brow.

Naia moaned helplessly at his remark. His fingers were pushing deeply into her which pleased her immensely.

"Fuck that meeting..." She managed to moan in a breathless tone.

Lenny chuckled as he hovered over her once again.

"Good girl." He whispered in her ear before kissing on her neck.

He pulled his fingers from within her and licked off her wetness from his fingers.

"Mm..." He moaned. "You taste so good. I want more."

"Funny you should say that 'cos I want more too." Naia pulled off her blouse, bra, pants, and panties.

Another subtle smirk grew on Lenny's face as he watched her undressed. He followed suit and began undressing as well.

There was something about Lenny that brought out the inner nymphomaniac in Naia. Maybe it was brought on from the fact she always had a crush on him for the many years she had known him. Either way, she liked it. She liked it a lot.

When they both were fully undressed, Lenny pulled Naia into a passionate kiss. She could taste her own essence against his tongue and against his lips. He rolled her over so she was laying on her stomach, he laid on top of her from behind and trailed kisses down her shoulder. Her back arched slightly at the feeling of his hard dick against her ass.

His hand caressed her waist as he pushed his dick inside of her. A soft gasp erupted from her lips while feeling him ease inside of her. Slowly, his hips moved in a circular motion. Naia moaned from the pleasure of simply having him inside of her.

The movement of his hips begin to quicken—thrusting inside her at a steady rhythm. Naia's moans intensified as the pleasure increased. Lenny's soft moans filled her ears which honestly was the sexiest thing to her.

"Fuck!" She moaned breathlessly.

"You feel too good..." His words trailed as he pushed deeper inside of her, keeping his steady fast paced rhythm.

Naia moaned mercilessly as she felt his hard dick hitting up against her G Spot. Her walls tightened as she felt her climax nearing closer.

"I—I— I'm going to cum..." She whimpered.

"Cum, baby." His raspy voice whispered in her ear as he bit down on her shoulder.

With one final hard buck of his hips, Naia moaned loudly when her climax washed over her. Her climatic essence trickled down his shaft. Soon after, a sharp sigh left Lenny's lips as he too orgasmed. He stopped deep inside of her and released his essence within her.

Naia felt his warm essence fill her completely, she bit down on her lip to try and regulate her heavy breathing.

"Y—You came inside of me... you can't do that! I'll get pregnant!"

"So what? I'll take care of you and our baby." He left a kiss on her shoulder before pulling from within her.

His words were sweet and for a moment, Naia felt kind of special he wouldn't mind having a child with her. It didn't take long for her to snap back into reality though. She shook her head 'no'.

"Yeah, my parents would totally approve of me having a baby with a family friend who just happens to be my father's best friend." She responded sarcastically.

Lenny smiled and shook his head.
"You worry too much, you know that?"

Every time he smiled, Naia couldn't help but to get butterflies inside. The more time they spent with each other, the more she felt herself falling for him. She hated it.