Chapter 20

Naia sat on the day bed as Lenny went over to his vinyl player which was close to the kitchen area. He put the needle down on the record that was already on the vinyl player. A smooth R&B like type of beat began playing which were accompanied by his vocals. As the soulful smooth music played, she listened to the lyrics intently.

While she listened to music, Lenny came back over and took a seat next to her. This was something she was taking all in and just enjoying the moment. It was truly a new experience for her. She always wondered what it would be like to be a muse for someone's music and here she was—now the inspiration to this beautiful song that he wrote.

The music was still playing when Lenny leaned over and whispered in her ear. "What do you think, love?"

The truth was, she was completely speechless. She smiled and rubbed the palm of her hand against his cheek. "It's beautiful... I can't believe I inspired this. This is something I'm going to talk about.... forever." She laughed, dropping her hand from his cheek.

"I'm happy you love it. It's one of those songs that are really special to me."

"One? So there's more?"

"Of course. Each song of mine is special to me for many reasons. Some good and some bad. Mostly good though."

"That's good. I think I would be worried if all your special songs were about something bad."

"No. If that was the case then I would need a therapist as soon as possible."

The both of them laughed at his comment. He wasn't lying though. Luckily, a therapist would not be needed at all. As the song slowly faded out, another song came on. It was still his music only this time it was a song she was familiar with. Another smile formed on her face as the steady drum rhythm to the intro of his song 'Calling All Angels' began to play.

"I know this song—I love this song!"

"You do?"

"Mhm." She answered whilst nodding her head.

"You know... though this song was written ages ago, I can't help but think of you whenever I listen to the lyrics."

His dark eyes stared into her eyes intensely. It almost as if he was staring into her soul. Slowly, one of his hands trailed up her thigh while inching his lips closer to hers. The steady building sexual tension in that room was undeniable. She wanted him so bad. Maybe too bad. Driven by the intoxicating stare of his eyes, she pressed her lips against his—kissing him in a passionately and deeply manner.

Lenny rolled over so he could hover over her just slightly. With his other hand, he ran his long fingers through the strands of her black long hair. "God. You're so beautiful..." he whispered against her lips.

His words made her smile. Still staring into his eyes, her hands rubbed along his back. The softness of his skin felt warm underneath the palm of her hands. "Look at you. Less than three hours here and you're trying to get in my pants—well, in this case, under my dress."

"Can you blame me? I am a man and you are a very gorgeous woman." As he spoke, his hand slid underneath her dress. He grabbed the hem of her panties and slowly pulled them down her legs before ultimately tossing them on the floor.

"You don't need these."

"Mm... I couldn't agree more."

Still keeping eye contact with hers, Lenny pushed his index and middle finger inside of Naia—playing with her warmth. The feel of his fingers pushing inside of her caused her gasp softly which followed with her biting on her bottom lip.

"I think by now you know I love this pussy, don't you?"

"Mmm.... maybe..."

"Maybe?" One of his brows raised and his fingers pushed deeper inside of her. Naia clenched her hands against his back as a soft moan left her lips.

"Naia... you're going to stop playing with me. That includes calling me 'Leonard'...." Steadily, he began pushing his fingers in and out of her warmth.

The steady movement of his fingers made her close her eyes as her breathing began to become heavier from the building pleasure.

"No. Open your eyes. I want to see the look in your eyes as I please you." He demanded in a stern voice.

Reluctantly, she opened her eyes to look back into his. Her wetness built from the stimulation of his fingers. She could feel his dick beginning to get hard from the sheer sight of her being pleasured. Pleased that she did as he asked, a smirk grew on Lenny's face as he removed his fingers from within her. His fingers glistened with her wetness. He slid both of the fingers that he was pleasing her with into his mouth—licking them clean.

"You taste so fucking good..."

Watching him do that never failed to do things to her. She tried to hold back at least a little longer, but she could no longer hide her desire for him. She rolled them over so she was top of him. Not losing the eye contact that he heavily wanted, Naia reached down to pull off her floral dress which left her completely naked as she straddled him. The look of excitement grew visible in his dark eyes and she could feel it happening in his pants too. She moved her hand down to begin unbuttoning his jeans. Of course he had no underwear on underneath, that just made it easier for her. His erect dick popped from out of his jeans with ease. Taking his dick into her hand, she stroked him from his tip to his shaft.

"I don't think you know what you do to me.... Leonard. I was such a wholesome career driven women before you." As she spoke, the rubbing against his dick quickened. In response, Lenny groan slightly while gripping her thighs with his hands.

"I have told you about calling me that..."

"Oh shut up. What are you going to do, huh?" She asked with a hint of aggression in her voice. Whilst stroking him, she reached down with her other hand to fumble with his dick ring. Lenny gripped her thighs tighter and and closed his eyes as a deep groan erupted from his lips.

"Uh! Uh! Remember what you told me. The same applies for me. I want to  see the look in your eyes as I pleasure you."

"I'm gonna to get you back for this..." He uttered, in between his pants and groans.

"Yeah, yeah." Naia smirked as she leaned down to trail her tongue along the side of his jaw. She could feel he was so close from the steady strokes of her hand against his dick and piercing. But she didn't want him to come just yet. Gradually, the pace of her strokes against him slowed down.