Ch. 1

*Elena's POV*

"What can I get you?" I said, smiling.

"I want the tye dye one. Large." The young blue haired girl said.

"$20." I said.

She gave me the money and I gave her the shirt. She smiled and walked away. I turned to the other merch guy, Zane. "Im so glad the line went down. It's too hot out here for all this."

Zane nodded and sat down in his metal folding chair. "Go take a break."

I grabbed my all access pass. "I'll go get us some water and leftover chinese from the bus."

I started walking towards the buses and pulled my waist length black hair up into a pony tail. After a few minutes I reached the buses and spotted the singer of Of Mice & Men pacing around on his phone. I smiled and walked past him to our bus.

I noticed his bus was parked next to ours. I went up to our bus door and tried opening it. It was locked.

"Dammit." I said under my breath.

I reached into my pockets and realized I forgot my keys at the tent. I groaned and knocked on the door.

"Locked out?" Someone said.

I turned to see the singer of OM&M standing there, smiling at.

I chuckled. "Yeah. I'm an idiot and left my keys at the tent." I said, smiling. He was extremely handsome.

He smiled bigger. "Which tent?"

"Stay Sick." I said, knocking on the door again.

He stood a few steps towards me and and held his hand out. "I'm Austin. Austin Carlile. I scream for Of Mice & Men."

I shook his hand. "Elena Warrant." I turned and gave him my full attention. "I recognized you from the band. I've seen you guys live before back in Michigan."

He smiled and leaned against the bus. "You work for Fronz?"

I nodded and looked him over. He was so handsome. He had a charming sexy look to him. He pulled out his phone and did something. I watched him. Damn, he was sexy.

He put his phone away and looked up at me. "What did you need from the bus?"

"Water and some food." I said.

He motioned to his bus. "I got some water and pizza." He walked to his bus door and opened it, motioning for me to go first.

I climbed on and walked to the front lounge. Austin came in behind me and shut the door. "Man, it's so hot outside."

I nodded. "I know. I don't know how you guys perform in this heat."

He walked over to the kitchen area and grabbed a box of pizza and handed it ro me. "How many waters?"

"Two." I said, taking the bottles he handed to me. "Thank you for this by the way."

He smiled and shrugged. "Don't mention it." His eyes met mine and I got lost in them. We looked at each other for what felt like years.

I smiled and looked away. "Anyways, I have to get back to the tent. "Thanks again." I said, walking towards the door.

"Wait," Austin said, stepping towards me. I turned to him. He smiled. "Could I have your number? Maybe take you out on a date sometime?"

I smiled and bit my lip. His eyes roamed my body and then met mine again. I shifted my weight. "Sure."

We exchanged numbers and then went our separate ways. When I reached the tent I gave Zane the pizza and a water bottle and sat down, thinking about Austin. He was so good looking. And sweet. My heart beat faster when I thought about him.

"What are you all smiley about?" Zane asked.

"I just ran into Austin Carlile. We talked and exchanged numbers." I said, smiling.

Zane smiled. "Your gonna be a groupie now?"

I winked and crossed my legs. "I might be."