Ch. 18

*Austin's POV*

I woke up the next morning and felt Elena against me. I opened my eyes. Sometime during the night Elena had cuddled up against me and fallen asleep. I smiled and rubbed her back. She softly whimpered in her sleep and snuggled closer to me, then opened her eyes and looked sleepily up at me. Her long dark lashes batting heavily around her big green eyes.

"Morning." She mumbled, rolling onto her back and stretching.

"Good morning." I said.

She sat up and yawned. "What time is it?"

I looked at my phone. "11:30."

She stood up and walked to the bathroom. After a few minutes she came back out and stripped her clothes off. I tried to look away but I couldn't. I had never seen her completely naked before. Even when we had sex she still had her dress on. Her body was tight and smooth. Her butt big and round and perfect. She pulled on a pair of panties and a pair of leggings, then turned to the side, rummaging through a pile of clothes. Her boobs were big, probably a DD. I smiled. She had her nipples and belly button pierced.

"Nice piercings." I said.

She looked at me. "What?"

I motioned to her chest. "I didn't know you had those."

She looked down and then smiled. "Oh, yeah." She pulled a bra on and then a white tank top and a gray oversized cardigan.

"What are you doing today?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "You're taking me to the studio with you."

I smiled. "Oh, I am?"

She nodded. "Yeah." She rubbed her belly. "The baby wants to hear Daddy at work." She grabbed a brush and brushed out her long hair. "Plus, if I have to spend one more day in this stupid place I'm gonna go crazy."

---

At the studio Elena sat on the couch and flipped through of lyric book. I smiled and looked at Tino. Today I broke the news to the guys. They were all shocked.

"How you feelin, man?" Tino asked.

"I'm excited." I said. "You know I've always wanted kids."

He looked at Elena and lowered his voice to a whisper. "Yeah but not with some random groupie."

I frowned. "Don't talk about her like that. She's not just some groupie."

He shook his head. "Whatever, man. I wish you the best but this is bad."

"Austin?" Elena said.

I looked at her. "Yeah?"

She stood up and came over to me, showing me a page from our lyric book. "Is this about your mother?"

It was the lyrics from Second and Sebring. I nodded. "Yeah. She passed away when I was young. Heart problems." I said.

Tino looked at her. "You didn't know that? Everyone knows that."

She shook her head. "No. I never listened to you guys."

He gave her a dirty look. "Well did you know that Austin has the same problem with his heart? So he can't handle unneeded stress." He motioned to her belly.

Her hands went to her belly and she gave him a dirty look, then slapped him in the mouth. "Fuck you." She said, walking out of the room.

Tino rubbed his mouth. "Good girl you got there."

"Why would you say something like that to her?" I asked, getting up and following Elena.

I found her in the hallway, standing in front of the bathroom. "Are you okay?"

She looked at me. "Yeah. I just need to cool off." She shrugged. "Sorry about slapping your friend."

I smiled. "Don't be sorry. He deserved it."

She smiled and pulled her shirt up, scratching at her stretch marks. "Was that true though? What he said about your heart?"

I nodded and leaned against the wall. "Yeah. I got surgery on my heart a few years ago. That's what that scar on my chest is from."

She pulled her shirt back down. "I always wondering what that was from. I just didn't want to ask."

I motioned to the door. "You wanna go? We're almost done anyways. I'm sure it'll be fine if I dip early."

She nodded. "Can we stop by the store? My belly is itching like crazy, I need lotion."

I nodded. "Yeah. Come on."

We walked towards the door. Elena talked about how she didn't mind having the stretch marks she just didn't want them to itch anymore. While she talked she grabbed my hand, entwining her fingers with mine. I looked at her and she looked up at me and smiled. I smiled.