Ch. 3

*Elena's POV*
*next day*

I stood under the tent and fanned myself with a piece of paper. Zane sold some shirts to a group of kids and then turned to me. "Did you go to Austin's party last night?"

I shook my head. "No. I fell asleep."

He smiled. "You're so boring."

I smiled and took a drink of my water. "Yeah I know."

Zane motioned to behind me. I turned and seen Fronz walking towards us. I smiled and hugged him.

"Hey, how are we doing?" He asked.

I motioned to one of the bins. "We're selling a lot of the naked girl shirts."

Fronz smiled and put his arm me and looked at Zane. "Our girl here made quite the impression on Austin Carlile."

Zane smiled. "Yeah I know. He was here yesterday."

Fronz looked at me. "He was talking about you all night last night."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right, Chris."

"He was!" Fronz said, shaking me.

I pulled away from him and smiled. "You have too much energy."

He smiled bigger and turned when a bunch of kids called his name. I sat down and smiled. Was he really talking about me? I got butterflies just thinking about it.

Fronz turned and pointed at the bin next to me. "Medium of one of those."

I threw him the shirt and pulled my phone out. I had a text from Austin.

Hey. Didn't see u last night); Maybe today we'll run into eachother?

I texted him back. I hope so.

I put my phone away and smiled. He wanted to see me. I stood up and patted Fronz on the back. "Im gonna go for a walk." I said.

He nodded and I walked away, walking towards the catering tent. After a few minutes of walking I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Austin standing there smiling at me.

"Hey." He said.

I smiled. "Hey."

"Where you out here looking for me?" He said.

I smiled bigger and turned away from him, walking towards catering. "You'll never know."

He ran and caught up with me. "I think you were." He grinned and got in front of me, making me stop. "What are you doing?"

"Walking." I said, taking a step but he blocked me.

"Walk with me." He said.

I smiled. "Then let me walk."

He smiled and reached for my hand and then pulled away. "Okay."

We walked together and Austin's hand brushed against my thigh. I smiled and when we reached the buses I walked to Attila's. I opened the door and motioned for him to come in. He followed me and I walked to the kitchen area, pulling two water bottles out and handing one to him.

"Thanks." He said, his eyes roaming my body.

"You're welcome." I said, sitting on the couch.

He sat down across from me. "How long have you known Fronz?"

I shrugged and took a drink of my water, licking my lips. "A few years."

He nodded and sat back. "You gotta boyfriend?"

I smiled and shook my head. "No. No boyfriend."

He sat back. "Wow. Really?"

"You seem surprised." I said, crossing my legs.

His eyes grazed over my legs and he licked his lips, then looked back up at me. "You're just really sexy. Im surprised nobody's snatched you up yet."

I chuckled and pulled my hair to one side and braided it. "I had a pretty serious boyfriend for a few years. That ended about a year ago."

Austin nodded. "Oh, what happened?"

"Pregnancy scare." I said, shrugging. "He freaked before I even took a test and left."

He frowned and shook his head. "Pussy."

I nodded. "Yeah." I smiled at him. "But let's not talk about the shitty stuff."

He smiled and leaned forward. "Let's talk about our date."

"Talk." I said, grinning at him.

He came over and sat next to me. "Next week we'll be in Indiana. We get a day off there. I'll take you to dinner. A little drinking. A little dancing. A little laughing." He smiled and his hand slid up my thigh. "A little of whatever you want."

I smiled and put my hand on top of his. "Promise?"

He smiled, a sexy side smirk. "Promise."