Ch. 4

*Austin's POV*
*date night*

"How do I look?" I asked Alan.

"Good." Alan said, eating a handful of dry cereal. "Are you picking her up?"

I shook my head. "No. She's meeting me there. Her and that Zane guy had some stuff to do."

"Is she fucking around with that guy?" Alan asked.

I frowned. "Why would you say that?"

He shrugged. "I asked around about her. She's been around the block a few times."

I rolled my eyes. "Who knows if that's true."

"Just be careful, man." He said.

I turned and finished buttoning up my shirt. "Dude, her and I have spent like every day together since we met. Don't you think that if she was like that she would've made her move by now?"

He shrugged and walked away. "Be careful."

---
*at the restaurant*

I stood outside waiting for Elena. She was 10 minutes late already and I was getting nervous. Alan's warning kept playing over in my head. I liked her. What if she was just someone who wanted to be a groupie?

After another 3 minutes a cab pulled up and she climbed out. She looked stunning. She wore a mid thigh length, navy blue, tight dress and black heels. Her lips were blood red and her hair was down and wavy.

She smiled at me and hugged me. "Sorry I'm late. Chris thought it would be funny to hide my clothes."

I chuckled. "It's okay." I opened the door for her and she walked in. Her hips moved perfectly.

When we sat down she ordered a glass of wine, I ordered a glass of whiskey. She smiled. "Whiskey? A man after my own heart."

I smiled. "You like whiskey?"

"How could I not?" She said, looking over the menu. "Tennessee, born and raised."

I sat back and smiled bigger. "A southern girl?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Yeah. We moved here when I was 19."

"How come?" I asked.

The waiter came and gave us our drinks. We ordered our food and Elena sipped her wine.

"When I was 17 my twin sister passed away. My parents couldn't handle being there anymore so we moved out here." She said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

She shrugged and smiled. "My mom had these big plans for me to be a movie star like she had always wanted to be." She chuckled. "You should've seen her face when I told her I was gonna go travel with some band and be a merch girl."

I smiled. "She wasn't too thrilled?"

Elena looked up at me and shook her head, smiling. "She asked me why I hated her and wanted to throw my life away."

I laughed. "You guys don't get along?"

She took another drink of her wine. "We do now. I'm a lot closer with my dad though."

I nodded and took a drink of my whiskey. "How'd you get into working with Stay Sick?"

"I'm good friends with Victoria, Chris's fiance. I needed a job so she hooked me up." She said.

"Where did you work before this?" I asked.

"I did a shit ton of waitressing." She said.

I smiled. "I know this is off topic, but you're extremely beautiful."

She blushed and looked down at her wine glass, smiling. "Thank you."

The waiter came up and gave us our food and filled our drinks. Elena drank her wine and we talked about everything. After another 3 hours, we were wasted. We walked out of the restaurant and Elena clung to me.

"Let's go somewhere." She slurred.

I smiled and laughed. "Alone?"

She laughed and almost fell. "Together!" She stopped and took her shoes off, throwing them in a bush.

I laughed and grabbed her, pulling her towards me and kissing her. It was sloppy and quick.

We stumbled along the sidewalk until we found a cheap motel. We got a room and found our way to it. When we got inside Elena pulled her bra off and sat on the bed smiling at me. I stumbled over to her, smiling and pushing her on to her back. I pulled her dress up and grabbed her legs, pulling her legs closer to me. I was already hard as rock just from being near her. She closed her eyes and when I entered her she arched her back and moaned. With just a few quick thrusts, we both finished at the same time. I collapsed next to her, too drunk to do anything else. She pulled her dress down and passed out. After a few minutes I passed out next to her.