Ch. 24

*Austin's POV*
*8 months later*

I watched Elena. She stood in the kitchen doorway, her phone balanced between her cheek and shoulder, Danielle on her hip. Danielle was asleep. Her hand was tangled in her Elena's hair.

Elena hung up her phone and rolled her eyes. "Bitch." She whispered.

I stood up and took Danielle. "What's wrong?"

Elena moved her hair out of her face. "Nicole is just being snooty as usual."

"What happened?"

She leaned against the wall. "I haven't seen her since the day I told you I was pregnant. She hasn't even come to meet Danielle. She always has an excuse for why she can't come."

I shook my head. "Nicole's only priorities are getting laid and getting wasted. You're not in that place anymore. That's the only reason she's distanced herself."

She sighed and wiped a tear from her eye. "Whatever. I have you and Dani. That's all that matters." She smiled and motioned to the hallway. "Let's go to bed."

She walked in front of me and I smiled. Her body had bounced back within 3 months. I wanted her so bad.

I put Danielle to bed and went to our room. Elena stood in the middle of the room with her back to me. She pulled her yoga pants off and I saw that she wore a red lace thong. Instantly I grew hard. Then she pulled her shirt off. She wore a matching red lace bra.

"Elena, you are so fucking sexy." I said, stepping into the room.

She turned and smiled at me. "Thank you."

I went up to her and put my hands on her hips. "You know, the day we met, you told me that you liked sucking dick. Particularly guys with a killer smile." I grinned.

She smirked. "That's very true." She clicked her tongue ring against her teeth. She undid my pants. "The first and only time we had sex was quick and sloppy." She smiled and pulled my pants down. "Let's make this fun."

She pushed me down on the bed and then got down on her knees in front of me. "Is this all for me?" She said, smiling and running her tongue up my shaft, the metal ball of her tongue ring cold against my hard member.

"Every inch is for you, baby." I said.

She licked her lips and then slipped my tip into her mouth, sucking softly at first. Then she took more of me, sucking harder and faster. I groaned and closed my eyes, dropping my head back and grabbing her hair. "Fuck, El."

She kept going and then pulled away, smiling at me. I opened my eyes and felt my breath almost catch in my throat. "Why'd you stop?"

She stood up. "I'm not letting that hard cock go to waste." She pulled her thong off and straddled my lap, reaching underneath her and guiding my member in between her sweet, wet lips. I groaned and she softly whimpered, moving her hips. Her hands rested on my shoulders and she kissed me, her hips moving faster. I moved my hips in rhythm with hers. Her large breasts bounced and she dropped her head back, her chest pushing forward. I unclasped her bra and slid it off, never slowing my pace. She moaned louder and her grip on my shoulders tightened. I grabbed her hips and made her bounce. I knew my strength turned her on. Her moans turned to cried off pleasure and she leaned forward, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna cum.." She said between breaths.

I spanked her, hard. "Wait." I growled.

She cried out and nodded. "Yes, sir."

A few more thrusts and my grip on her waist tightened and we came together. Elena got off my lap and collapsed next to me, breathing heavy. Our bodies were soaked in sweat and we both couldn't catch our breath.

"That was definitely worth the wait." She said.

I smiled and looked at her, leaning over and kissing her. "You're a freak. I like that."

She smiled at me and stood up, walking towards the bathroom. I smacked her ass as she walked by and she smiled bigger, smacking my hand.