Ch. 5

*Elena's POV*

I woke up the next morning and groaned, rolling over on to my back. I opened my eyes and looked around. Everything came flooding back to me. I looked over to my side and saw Austin fast asleep. My heart skipped a beat and I got up quietly, going into the bathroom.

I went in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection. My eyes were red and blood shot and had bags under them.

I groaned and covered my face. Last night was a mistake. I liked this guy a lot. Now he's gonna think I'm just some groupie. My heart raced and I wanted to cry.

I looked around the bathroom and cringed. It was dirty and run down. I rolled my eyes. This is where I had sex with Austin Carlile. My heart sank in my chest. I was just a groupie to him.

"I have to get out of here." I whispered to myself.

I opened the bathroom and slipped out, looking at Austin. He was still asleep, snoring lightly. I looked around the room for my phone and my bra. I tip toed over to the bed and found my phone on the floor. I looked at the bed and saw that he was laying on my bra.

He snores a little louder and I stepped back, panicking.

"Please don't wake up." I thought.

I moved as fast and as quietly as I could to the door. I looked back at Austin one more time and bit my lip. He made the cutest sound in his sleep and my heart fluttered. Then I remembered why I had to go before he woke up.

All I was to him was a groupie. A fling. I couldn't handle anymore rejection or anymore hurt. I sighed and opened the door, stepping outside and closing it softly.

---

After an hour and a half I finally reached the camp. I stepped onto the bus and Fronz and Zane sat there smoking a blunt.

Fronz smiled real big. "Walk of shame!" He said, giggling.

Zane laughed. "Where's your shoes? And your bra?"

I shrugged. "My shoes are in a bush somewhere. I got drunk last night and ended up throwing them. My bra is in the cheapest motel ever." I sighed and pulled my bag out from the compartment under the couch, pulling out a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Where's Austin?" Fronz asked.

"I left him at the hotel. He doesn't know I left." I said.

Zane frowned. "You hit and quit Austin Carlile? Seriously?"

I nodded. "Yep." I looked at him. "Couldn't handle it."

Fronz shook his head. "You're gonna regret it."

"Shutup." I said, walking to the bathroom.