Ch. 2

*3 hours later*
*Austin's POV*

I walked towards the Stay Sick. From where I was I could see Elena. She smiled and laughed at something the guy standing next to her said. She was so sexy. Long thick black hair pulled into a pony tail, big plump pouty lips, sparkly green eyes. Her body was killer. Tiny waist, big hips, large chest. She wore blue jean shorts and a "suck my fuck" shirt, the sleeves cut off.

I walked up to the tent and her eyes lit up and she smiled. "My hero!"

I walked into the tent and smiled. "Hero?"

She nodded. "You gave me pizza. That makes you my hero." She sat on the table.

The guy who was with her held his hand out. "She's flirting." He smiled. "Hey, I'm Zane."

I smiled and shook his hand. "Austin."

Zane smiled bigger and nodded. "I'll leave you guys be. I gotta go find Fronz anyways."

I looked at Elena. "Bored out of your mind yet?"

"Yeah." She looked around. "I'm surprised you haven't been spotted yet." She looked at me and smiled. "You're pretty popular with 16 year old girls."

I chuckled and sat down in one of the chairs. "I was hoping to be popular with whatever age girls you are."

"I'm 26." She said. When she talked I heard a clicking sound.

"Is your tongue pierced?" I asked.

She nodded and stuck her tongue out. A small silver ball and bar stuck out.

I smiled. "You know what that piercing means?"

She looked at her phone. "What? That I like to suck dick?" she glanced up at me and grinned. "It's true." She put her phone down and looked at me. "Particularly band members with pretty brown eyes and a killer smile."

I grinned. "Well now I'm really excited for our date."

She smiled and turned when a group of kids came up. She hopped off the table and turned around. "Hey guys! What were you looking at?"

I watched her. Her Jean shorts were tight against her big butt. When she reached across the table her shirt pulled up and I noticed a large tribal tattoo across her lower back.

After a minute or the kids walked away with their merch and Elena turned and smiled at me. "So what time do you guys go on?"

"7." I said. I motioned to her. "Got anymore tattoos?"

She shook her head. "Just my tramp stamp." She took her seat back on the table.

I nodded. "What are you doing tonight?"

She grinned. "Depends on what you're doin."

I sat up in my chair and grinned. "Bus party tonight. My bus. 11 pm."

She licked her lips. "Oh yeah?"

I stood up and put my hand on her thigh. "Be there or be square."

She looked at my hand and then at me, tilting her head slightly and giving me a sexy smirk. "I'll be there if you're lucky."

I slid my hand away and winked. "You'll be there." I walked away.