Ch. 12

*Elena's POV*

Austin and I had decided to go get some lunch before he went on stage. We wandered around the city for a little while until we found a small diner.

Austin looked over the menu. I watched him. He was so handsome. He made my heart ache.

"So are you having weird cravings yet?" He asked, looking up at me.

I shook my head. "Not yet."

He nodded and looked back at his menu, then he looked at me and put his menu down. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." I said.

He reached across the table and motioned for me to hold his hands. I hesitated at first, then held his hands.

"Do you want this baby?" He asked.

My eyes filled with tears and I looked down at our hands. "I don't know." I sighed. "That's why I'm feeling so shitty." I looked at him. "This isn't how I pictured my life."

He nodded and never broke eye contact. "This isn't how I pictured my life either. But these are the cards we were dealt." He looked away for a second and then took a deep breath. "Elena. If you don't want this baby, I will understand. Tour is over in 2 days. If you want to terminate, I'll take you to the clinic myself. But if not, I need you to understand that I will make sure you and this baby are taken care of. We will be okay. I promise you. And it's okay if you don't know how to feel. It's normal."

"Will you hate me?" I whispered, trying not to cry.

He shook his head. "I could never hate you."

I nodded and pulled my hands away. "Could you give me a few days to think about it?"

"Of course." He said. He took a sip of his water. "I also meant to ask you, where do you live when your not on tour?"

"I have a place in Southern California." I said.

He nodded. "Okay. Well, maybe after tour, I could stay with you for a few days? Just to make sure you're okay. We can make a doctors appointment."

I smiled. "I'd like that."

He smiled. "Would you like to stay on my bus the last night of tour? We could just go your house from there."

"Sure. As long as your band wouldn't mind." I said.

"Who cares?" He said, smiling.

Glass Hearts (Austin Carlile Fan Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara