Ch. 20

*Austin's POV*

Weeks had gone by since Elena and I kissed. We decided to make it official, even though she was nervous about backlash from fans. She was four and a half months along now and getting bigger every day. With Christmas coming soon she was going crazy trying to decorate and get things ready for Christmas dinner.

I sat in my living room and waited for her to finish getting dressed so we could go pick out a tree.

She came out of my room and I chuckled. She wore jeans and a t-shirt. The shirt exposed her belly and her jeans were unzipped and unbuttoned.

She frowned and threw her hands up in frustration. "Nothing fits me anymore!"

I smiled and stood up, taking her hand and pulling her into my room. "Put on leggings and wear one of my shirts."

She sat on the edge of the bed. "Could you help me get out of these jeans? I can't do it. It took me forever to get them on."

I laughed and nodded, pulling her jeans off and threw her a pair of leggings, helping her into them. Then I gave her my Mickey Mouse crew neck and helped her stand up.

She smiled. "Thank you, sweetheart."

I smiled and kissed her. "You're welcome, babe."

She smiled bigger. "I can't believe we're actually together. I never thought it would happen."

I tucked her hair behind her ear. "Believe it, baby. Im yours. Im not going anywhere."

She held my hands. "Promise?"

"I promise." I said, kissing her.

She pulled me towards the door. "Let's go get you a Christmas tree."

---

After a few hours we had come home with what Elena said was the perfect tree. She decorated it and wouldn't let me help.

I smiled. "It's our family's first tree and I'm not allowed to touch it?"

She smiled and hung the last ornament. "You can put the star on top."

After I placed the star, she stepped back and looked at it, smiling and nodding. "Perfect." She motioned for me to stand next to her. "Come look at what a good job we did."

I stood by her side. "We?"

She nodded and looked at me. "Yeah. Me and the baby."

I smiled. "You are so fucking cute I can't even handle it." I grabbed her face and kissed her.

She pulled away and smiled. "I'm gonna go get in pjs, wrap your presents and then we can watch It's A Wonderful Life and drink cocoa."

I smiled and pinched her butt as she walked away. "Hurry."

She walked away and I sat down on the couch, picking up my phone and opening up Twitter. Scrolling through all I seen was hate from my fans. They called Elena a gold digger and a whore. It hurt me to see my fans hate on someone I loved. I seen people threaten her and our baby. It made me sick.

I set my phone down and sighed. "Whatever." I mumbled. I laid back and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes I heard a shrill shrieking sound and then Elena screamed my name.

"Austin! Come here!" She yelled.

My heart dropped and I got up so fast I flipped the coffee table over. I ran to my room and seen Elena standing in the middle of the room, her hand on her belly and a huge smile on her face.

"The baby moved! I felt it!" She said.

I sighed and shook my head. "Baby please don't ever scream like that again. You scared the hell out of me."

She smiled bigger and grabbed my hand, placing it right under her belly button. Under the palm of my hand I could something. I smiled. It felt like a tiny pulse.

"That's the baby?" I whispered.

She nodded. "That's our baby."

I looked at her. This was amazing. "This is the first time you've felt him move?"

She smiled. "Him? How do you know it's a boy?"

I smiled and got down on my knee, pulling her shirt up and putting both hands on her belly. "I can feel it in my bones."

Elena put her hands on her lower back. "I think it's a girl."

I kissed her belly. "Okay, baby. Kick if you're a boy."

She smiled. "See. She's not moving. It's a girl."

I stood up and kissed her. "Let's make a bet."

"Okay. What's the bet?" She said, smirking.

I grinned. "If it's a boy, you have move in with me."

Her eyes widened. "What?"

I put my hands on her hips. "If it's a boy, you have to move in here."

"Really? Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes. I want you here with me." I said.

She smiled. "Fine. But if it's a girl and I win, then I get to move in and you have to make me a yummy dinners every night."

I smiled and kissed you. "You got yourself a deal, Miss Warrant."

"My appointment is in two weeks. Prepare to lose, Carlile." She said, walking away.