Ch. 15

*Austin's POV*
*one month later*

Elena and I sat at my house at the dining room table. She looked through a magazine and I ate lunch.

"What do you think people are gonna say once this all comes out?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She looked up at me. "You're a pretty famous guy. What do you think people are gonna say once they realize you got a baby on the way with some random girl?"

I shrugged. "Probably call me an asshole."

She chuckled. "Well.." She smiled and winked at me.

I smiled. Ever since we heard the baby's heart beat Elena has been amazing. All smiles all the time. Constantly talking to her belly. Always cracking jokes and just being the Elena I first met.

She stood up and stretched, her shirt pulled up and I noticed that she had a little baby bump.

"I have to go to dinner at my parents house tonight." She said.

I nodded. "Are you gonna tell them?"

"Yes." She pouted. "My daddy is gonna yell at me."

I sighed. "Do you want me to come?"

She looked at me. "No. It's okay."

I stood up and put my plate in the sink. "You'll be okay." I went over to her and put my hand on her belly. "You're starting to show."

She smiled and looked down at her belly, placing her hands over mine. Then she looked up at me, our eyes searching each others. Something passed between us. I could feel it in my heart. At that moment, I fell in love with Elena.

I leaned forward and tried kissing her, but she turned her head. I pulled away. "I'm sorry."

She looked at me. "Don't be sorry. I'm sorry. I just.."

I shook my head. "You don't need to explain it." I patted her arm. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

She nodded. "I'm gonna go."

"Okay." I said, hugging her. "Text me when you get there so I know you're safe."

"I will. I'll you when I get home too, tell you what happened." She said, picking up her purse and walking out of the kitchen. When I heard the front door close I picked up a glass off the table and whipped it across the room, shattering it. This situation was frustrating and unfair. I knew she would never love me.