Ch. 9

*Elena's POV*

It had been about 2 weeks since Nicole got here. I had been avoiding Austin as much as possible but it was hard. Especially now.

I walked towards his tent. I could see him standing there, smiling and laughing with the guys. I had to tell him.

"Elena!" Someone called from behind me. I turned to see Zane running towards me.

"What?" I said.

He came up to me. "Do you realize what voicemail you left on my phone last night?"

I shrugged. "I was drunk as hell. I didn't know I even left a voicemail."

He looked panicked and looked past me at the OM&M tent. Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me a few steps away. "You're pregnant?" He whispered.

Heat flooded my face. "I said that?"

He nodded. "Yeah. You said that you realized after you were wasted that you're probably pregnant."

I groaned and felt tears come to my eyes. "It makes sense. I've been feeling sick and bloated. My period is a week late."

Zane hugged me. "How do you feel? Like are you scared? Have you taken a test?"

"Obviously I'm scared. I haven't taken a test yet." I said. "I have to tell Austin." I started turning around.

Zane grabbed me and pulled me towards him. "Elena, you can't tell him. Not after the things he said about you last night."

I frowned. "What are you talking about?"

He sighed. "He said that last night that you were just a fling. That he only talked to you because of the things he heard about you."

My heart broke. I felt my chest tighten and I turned to look at Austin. He laughed at something Tino said and then looked at me. We made eye contact for a few seconds, but then he rolled his eyes and looked away.

I turned back to Zane. "What am I gonna do?"

"Take a test." He said.

I sighed and looked away. Over by our tent I seen Nicole and Fronz standing together talking and motioning to me. Nicole smiled and nodded, saying something to Fronz and walking away.

I frowned. "What's going on with them?"

Zane looked at them. "I don't know. Nicole's throwing a party at some hotel tonight." He rubbed my arm. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I'll be okay. I just need to go for a walk."

He hugged me. "I'll see you at the hotel tonight?"

"Text me the details." I said, walking away.