Ch. 21

*Elena's POV*
*2weeks later*

I walked into Austin's house and saw him asleep on the couch. I smiled and went over to him, taking his hand. "Baby? Wake up."

He groaned and slowly opened his eyes, smiling when he realized it was me. "How was your appointment?" He sat up and made room for me on the couch.

I smiled and handed him the ultrasound picture. "It's a girl. I win."

He smiled at me. "It's a girl?" He looked at the picture. "We're having a daughter?" I rested my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. "You know what that means right?"

I smiled bigger. "It means you need to get your butt in the kitchen and make me a yummy dinner."

He chuckled. "It means that you have to move in with me."

I looked up at him. "Are you sure about this?"

He nodded. "Yes. I want my girlfriend and my daughter with me."

I smiled and puckered my lips for a kiss.

He kissed me and then looked back at the ultrasound picture. "She's beautiful even in black and white."

"I can't wait to meet her." I said.

Austin nodded. "I know. I hate this whole waiting game. At least you get to feel her kick and grow. I just have to wait." His strong tattooed hand rested on my belly and he looked at me. "I know things started out pretty rocky between us, but I'm so happy I met you, El."

I smiled and took his hand, kissing it and placing it back on my belly.