Ch. 27

*Austin's POV*
*later that night*

Elena sat in the middle of the bed, her legs crossed indian style. She wore a black thong and a white tank top. She was surrounded by plates of food. I laid on my back on the bed in my boxers.

"Do you want some of these?" Elena said, biting into a strawberry. A little juice ran down her chin. She wiped it and smiled at me. "They're really good."

I smiled. "Why is that turning me on?"

She swallowed her food and shook her head. "Baby we just had sex 4 times. You're gonna hurt yourself."

I sat up and threw her plates to the floor, shattering them. "You're just so sexy." I grabbed her legs and pulled her closer to me.

She grinned. "We already destroyed this room. They're gonna think you beat my ass."

I looked around. Chairs were flipped over. Everything that was on the dining table was now on the floor. Vases broken. I smiled and looked at Elena. "I'm surprised they haven't called the police." I kissed the inside of her thighs. "I never knew you were a screamer."

She giggled and pushed me away. "Go away."

I looked up at her and grabbed her, pulling her up to her knees and spanking her, hard. The sound echoed through the room and she yelped. She smiled at me and shook her head.

I looked over her body. I had covered her in hickeys. Handprints covered her thighs and ass. I smiled. "Sorry about that."

She smiled bigger and straddled my lap, stroking my cheek. "I like it. It shows that I'm yours." She kissed me and tugged at my boxers.

I smiled and ran my hands up her thighs. "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. And pushing you down. That wasn't right."

She looked at me and shook her head. "Don't be sorry. I shouldn't have accused you."

I held her hands. "I love you so much. I would never ever do anything that would potentially ruin what I have with you."

There was something in her eyes. Sadness, maybe?

"What's bothering you, baby?" I asked, kissing her collar bone.

She shrugged and got of my lap, sitting on her knees next to me. "The things that your fans are saying about me.." She shook her head. "I just don't get why they have to be so mean." Her eyes filled with tears and she looked up at me. "I see the things they say online. Not only are they attacking me, but they're attacking Danielle. They call her a mistake and they call her ugly." Her voice cracked. "I don't want my daughter to grow up thinking those things about herself. Because she's beautiful and she was not a mistake. She may not have been planned, but she brought us together."

I held her hands. "Forget what those idiots say about her. Danielle is my life. And so are you. I don't listen to what they say. Neither should you."

She looked down at our hands. "I'm scared that one day you're gonna leave us for one of them."

I wrapped my arms around her. "Elena that will never happen."

She hugged me back and kissed the hallow of my neck. "I love you, Austin."

"I love you, baby."

She pulled away and kissed me. I cupped her face and kissed her.

"Austin?" She whispered.

"Hmm?" I mumbled, kissing her again.

"I'm so happy I met you."