Ch. 29

*Austin's POV*
*week later*

I walked into the house and looked around. Toys were everywhere. I smiled and dropped my bags on the floor. "Elena?" I called.

No answer.

I walked to kitchen and looked out the window into the backyard. Elena and Danielle were on the wooden swing hanging off the tree. Danielle wore a white dress and a light pink sun hat. Elena wore high waisted jean shorts and a white t-shirt. Danielle sat in Elena's lap looking at the book in Elena's hands.

I smiled and watched them. Elena smiled and kissed Danielle's cheek. I went to the back door and went outside.

"There's my girls!" I said, walking towards them.

They both looked up and Danielle squealed. "Da da!"

Elena smiled and stood up, balancing Danielle on her hip. "Hi, baby!"

She came over to me and I took Danielle, kissing her and hugging my girls. Elena wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I missed you so much." I said, kissing her.

Danielle wrapped her chubby little arms around my neck. Elena pulled away and smiled at Danielle.

"I missed you, baby." I said to her.

She smiled. Elena patted my arm. "Come inside, baby. I made you dinner."

I followed her inside and she made me a plate. I sat down at the table, Dani in my lap. She picked food of my plate and babbled. I smiled and kissed her head.

Elena sat across from me and smiled. "She's such a daddy's girl." She pouted.

I smiled and looked at Dani. She looked up at me and smiled. "How could she not be? I'm so awesome."

Elena giggled. "She's supposed to love me more." She shifted her weight and crossed her legs. "I pushed her out. I should be her favorite."

I smiled. "If it means anything, you're my favorite."

She smiled and reached over the table to wipe some food from Dani's food. When she leaned over her shirt pulled down, exposing her cleavage.

I smiled. "You're so pretty, baby."

She stood up and took Dani, smiling at her. "Daddy's so charming, huh?"

Dani smiled.

Elena smiled bigger and looked at me. "We have the happiest baby in the whole world."

I stood up and stroked Dani's cheek. "How could she not be happy? She has the most beautiful mother." I smiled and kissed Elena.

Elena shook her head, her smile never leaving her face. "Come on, Dani Rose. Let's get you to get bed so I can have some alone time with Daddy." She walked towards the bedrooms.

I groaned and pinched her butt. "I like when you call me Daddy."

She smacked my hand and chuckled. "Go take a shower. You smell like tour bus."