Ch. 6

*Austin's POV*

I sat on the edge of the bed and groaned. Alan was right. She took off. She was that kind of girl. My stomach twisted and I shook my head. I really liked her.

I stood up and gathered my things. If this is how she wanted to act, fine. We'll play this game. My hurt turned to anger. Now I wanted to hurt her. I liked her and she pulls this? No.

I walked out of the motel and got a cab back to camp. When I reached the camp I saw Elena walking away from the buses, her arm linked with Zane's. I shook my head and looked in front of me, almost walking into Alan.

"Hey, man." He said, smiling.

I shook my head. "You were right, dude."

He frowned, confused, then it clicked and he gave me a sympathetic look. "She fucked you over?"

I nodded and motioned to our bus, walking to it. He followed me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"We got drunk and slept together. When I woke up she was gone." I pulled her bra out of my jacket pocket. "She left this though."

We got on to the bus and Alan took the bra out of my hand. "Holy shit. Her tits are huge." He put her bra over his eyes and smiled. "Look! I'm a fly!" He said, cracking up.

I laughed and shook my head. "I'm gonna change and then wanna go for a walk?"

"Yeah." He said.

*hour later*

We walked towards the Stay Sick tent and I saw Elena. She wore tight shorts and a tight black tank top. Her black hair was big and wavy, just like last night. She wore black circle sun glasses, probably to hide the hangover.

I approached the tent and she looked up at me, her smile fading. Zane looked from her, to me, back to her. He tried to hide his smile.

"Can I help you?" Elena asked.

I huffed and shook my head. "You're gonna act like last night didn't happen?"

She licked her lips and looked at Zane. He nodded at her and she looked back at me. "I don't know what you're talking about?"

Alan put his hand on my back. "Let's go, man. She ain't worth getting upset over."

I pulled her bra out of my back pocket, handing it to her. "Have a nice day." I said, walking away.